Yandex Toloka- My first payment on this site!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yandex Toloka is the site where you will be paid to do micro-tasks on the site. This site works for most of the countries and you will be able to earn with it with a smartphone/PC. They have a website and an application on the Google Play Store too.

How to start here:

First, you need to sign up here on Yandex Toloka- Earn for doing simple tasks. Once you sign up here, you will be able to see their tasks section where daily new training tasks appear at first that is very easy to pass, and when you pass it you will be able to earn the paid once. They have a variety of tasks coming on their tasks section and just you need to follow those instructions there and perform it.

The payout here is done via PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer, etc. Their minimum payout is 0.02$ and they paid me PayPal payment within 10 days of withdrawal request. So, there can be a bit delay sometimes, but they will pay you for your work.

Payment proof:

Screenshot 2021-02-13 192023.png

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I would really like to try it out but according to your payment proof you waited for 10 days to be paid about 1.5 dollars. The money may be small but of course if the site is legit, I may try it out. There are many legit websites and out there but all you need is patience and of course hard work to earn from them.

jluvuei

Please help me just register on this platform I can't do it here, maybe my country is not allowed
that's why people help me.
God will reward you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is surreal because someone just told me about this website yesterday. Now I am seeing someone else posting about the payment proof on the internet. When the man was saying it, I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying. My thought has changed now and I am willing to get started. I will definitely use your referral link to sign up.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
How many tasks do you get in a day and how much money do you earn in a day? Can you please also tell us? I have tried the website version and there are not many tasks avaialble. Will I receive these exactly similar tasks daily?
Yes, gradually you will see more taks coming more on yours too, but at first you need to pass out their training tasks to get the paid one. It's very easy to do that once you read their instructions.
At present, there is a bit shortage of tasks in the last few days but you are going to see tasks soon. Just stay tuned...

Yes, gradually you will see more taks coming more on yours too, but at first you need to pass out their training tasks to get the paid one. It's very easy to do that once you read their instructions.
At present, there is a bit shortage of tasks in the last few days but you are going to see tasks soon. Just stay tuned...
And I earn almost 0.3-0.4 dollar about in a day depending upon the tasks but quite less in last few days.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You should use the web version of the site, as some tasks don't show in application.

How many tasks do you get in a day and how much money do you earn in a day? Can you please also tell us? I have tried the website version and there are not many tasks avaialble. Will I receive these exactly similar tasks daily?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I would really like to try it out but according to your payment proof you waited for 10 days to be paid about 1.5 dollars. The money may be small but of course if the site is legit, I may try it out. There are many legit websites and out there but all you need is patience and of course hard work to earn from them.
Yeah, there was a delay in the first payment but after then I withdrawed again and they paid me in about 10 minutes time.

I have downloaded the app and tried this app. There are not much offers in my country. There were barely any offers available, so I might not be able to earn from this app. I think you need to belong to be in some western country in order to earn from this app. They do not offer cryptocurrency payments, so earning might be very difficult for me.
You should use the web version of the site, as some tasks don't show in application.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love you review on this site. But I don't really like the pay out and it's delay. It is too long. Although the review didn't deter me until I was told that I am not eligible to participate in the application because of my country.

Ekuvero

It won't be easy earning from this site one need to be exercise patient imagine applying for withdrawal taking up to 10 days before your withdrawal would be process imagine wasting your data and time only for your withdrawal to be on pending withdrawal and you might be surprise that your site might hardly have opening for your country of residence and you won't be able tin earn from the site and the payment through PayPal would even be discouraging to me and the payout is too small per task.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have downloaded the app and tried this app. There are not much offers in my country. There were barely any offers available, so I might not be able to earn from this app. I think you need to belong to be in some western country in order to earn from this app. They do not offer cryptocurrency payments, so earning might be very difficult for me.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I would really like to know how earning is been done on the site , like how can you earn more possibly from the site , i am really willing to know more and possible ways to earn from the forum i think. Because most are actually getting paid to based on the one i have seen

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This sounds great especially with the low payout but my problem I'd the long days of receiving payment what could be the cause of such delay. The 2 cent minimum payout does this come without any PayPal charge because I know some sites handle these charges for their users. Do they accept Nigerians?
They will deduct 2% money as tax, and they are accepting most of the countries, and most probably Nigeria will be in the list too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This sounds great especially with the low payout but my problem I'd the long days of receiving payment what could be the cause of such delay. The 2 cent minimum payout does this come without any PayPal charge because I know some sites handle these charges for their users. Do they accept Nigerians?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
10 days delay is something not understandable, however, you said their minimum payout is 2 cent ($0.02) and you received amount is $1.68. A Small payout like 2 cent is too low to cover PayPal fees unless it is paid in a way that no fees is charged; you please clarify, did PayPal charge fees for receiving or the site covered the fees?
2 % fee is charged there for the withdrawal made. It's an option to withdraw those 2 cents but it's better to withdraw at least 1$.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
10 days delay is something not understandable, however, you said their minimum payout is 2 cent ($0.02) and you received amount is $1.68. A Small payout like 2 cent is too low to cover PayPal fees unless it is paid in a way that no fees is charged; you please clarify, did PayPal charge fees for receiving or the site covered the fees?

cryptofaucets

I'm very interested in giving it a shot, but based on the evidence of your payment, you had to wait for 10 days to receive approximately $1.5. Although the amount of money is not significant, I might consider trying the website if it is indeed trustworthy. There are numerous legitimate websites available, but earning from them requires both patience and dedication.