Review Payment system "Yu Money" yandex money

iovudima

There was a wonderful application Yandex money - probably everyone knows this electronic wallet very well and almost everyone who uses online stores has registered in it. I'm not an exception.
I have been a regular user of this wallet for a long time and paid for online purchases or replenished the mobile balance. But in October 2020 Yandex money decided to "move" to YuMoney and then it started!
At first, I did not pay for the purchase in the online store, which I had been waiting for more than six months (there was no way to deliver to my region). So I also could not enter the electronic wallet. You enter your username and password and the answer is "you've been trying to log in for more than an hour, let's try again?" I tried again and again for several days.
I wrote an angry review to those support, as I was very upset that my order in the online store was canceled and I cannot add it again! The tech support responded only the next day - it turned out that they had a lot of letters of appeal with similar problems and they were only now able to answer. We asked to write the phone number to which the wallet is attached. I wrote. Again the answer is "Try to access this phone number." I try, and then again, like I enter for a long time, let's try again and so on several times.

very disappointed in this payment system. I do not recommend