Review Payment and discount system "Intellect Money"

iovudima

I wanted to share with you my bitter experience. I wanted to pay for an order in the online store through the "Intellect Money" Payment and Discount System. I transferred the money on March 19, the online store did not receive money, literally on March 25 I wrote in support of Intellect Money (as they refused to talk to me on the phone), in order to find out where my money was, to which they answered me that they would understand ... and what do you think? today is April 27, the money has not yet been returned to me, they have not arrived in the online store either. "Intellect Money" support informed me that the money would be returned to me, but they did not indicate any terms or dates, and they no longer answer my letters.
I work with this system as an online store, we make payments through it. So the disadvantages: 1. After payment from the client and the need to withdraw money from the account and transfer to the account of our company, it takes 4 to 8 days before the money is on the spot. We have not worked with other systems yet, there is nothing to compare with, but for us it is a very long time.
Recently, it is not easy to withdraw money from the account, since preventive work is constantly being carried out on their website to improve the system. The last days I try to shoot for once every half an hour and nothing comes of it. Only a spiteful letter to their support helps, which remains unanswered, after which the money magically ends up in our account in the morning.
Update :
wath you think ?

PuCKO

I don't think that this payment system service is a scammer project, but as not a popular payment system, this application has issues with the customer support answer delay and money-back system.