Earn Money Earn money from Toloka Yandex by your android

Raiyan10

SITE NAME: Toloka Yandex

If you want to earn extra bucks daily by completing simple tasks then this site will be best for you. This site will offer you money to complete simple tasks

like: Survey,Restaurant price list,Sending a video, Record a song,Translate a writing,write everything from an audio clip and many many more.It will also pay you for Capturing your local restauran, park etc photos daily.

You can earn up to 1/2$ daily.There is also a app in playstore you can use that also to complete the tasks.​

Minimum Withdraw : 0.10- 1$​

Payment method​

1.Paypal​

2.Skrill​

3.Payoneer​

4.Papara.​

If you are from russia you will earn more than others. Because the site is russian and it has many tasks for russian.

Site link - toloka. yandex.(i am a new member so i can't give any link)
Or just google " Toloka yandex "
You wull find the site

The site is legit and it pays within 7 days from when the withdrawal is placed.

!Good Luck!​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yandex toloka is one of the good sites I have used in the past, though I left eventually when I could not earn some reasonable amount of money per day. However, I got the experience of how to complete task and get paid looks like in online. I hope they increase their payment per task cos it's too low.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I have once heard of this website but the problem I have with it is there was an issue with me trying to cash out my earnings to my PayPal and what I saw next was all my earnings on the website gone. It was at that moment I started to lose hope in survey websites

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah I don't think it's going to be the best for me, am sure of it, you mentioned Russians earn more. Well am not in Russia neither am I In any first tier which is a bummer.
The only app i use that pay me even though am not in 1 tiers is one where I get paid to receive text messages and also get paid to play games.

Haven't cashed out yet on the playing game ones, but text messages. I have, and it's around $5, which took so long

Raiyan10

Yeah I don't think it's going to be the best for me, am sure of it, you mentioned Russians earn more. Well am not in Russia neither am I In any first tier which is a bummer.
The only app i use that pay me even though am not in 1 tiers is one where I get paid to receive text messages and also get paid to play games.

Haven't cashed out yet on the playing game ones, but text messages. I have, and it's around $5, which took so long
Can you give me the link of the app which pays you for receiving text? I am curious about it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who is a pastor making money to this program. the reason why I don't do it is because just don't usually comes on regular basis like that. So it is going to take a long period of time to earn money with this website. I look out for something that will bring me money faster than this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Toloka Yandex is one of the best apps you can use to make money online. I've actually registered on the website some time ago but what made me to abandon it was that Ghana pre-qualification in which you must pass in order to get access to some low paying tasks.

Raiyan10

Toloka Yandex is one of the best apps you can use to make money online. I've actually registered on the website some time ago but what made me to abandon it was that Ghana pre-qualification in which you must pass in order to get access to some low paying tasks.
Yes few test are really annoying ngl. But some were easy. So i skipped the tests which looked boring and annoying ?