XRP coin is on the decrease again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the beginning of the month, Ripple (XRP) coin was on the rise. It got up to $0.30 per token, after shrinking down from $0.22 last two weeks. I was busy thinking that it gonna be a turning point to the price of the coin. To my biggest concern, now the price have started fallen down to $0.26 per token. Their is a decrease of -5.25 attached to the coin. Maybe those that invested last time out have cashed some of their large number of XRP. This is not an issue caused by the lawsuit either, rather it is as a result of investors selling their own coin to make profit. I know the lawsuit have affected XRP's progress, but the decrease boils down to investors given out their coins. Cos i was assured by an expert trader that has been following the coin is their lawsuit emanated by U.S SEC. He said the lawsuit isn't affecting the transaction going around XRP coin. So don't be engulfed nor skeptical about holding your coins in your wallet, don't flip it when you are not ready.

What do you have to say about the XRP coin decrease at the moment??

Kennysplash

Verified member
During the beginning of the month, Ripple (XRP) coin was on the rise. It got up to $0.30 per token, after shrinking down from $0.22 last two weeks. I was busy thinking that it gonna be a turning point to the price of the coin. To my biggest concern, now the price have started fallen down to $0.26 per token. Their is a decrease of -5.25 attached to the coin. Maybe those that invested last time out have cashed some of their large number of XRP. This is not an issue caused by the lawsuit either, rather it is as a result of investors selling their own coin to make profit. I know the lawsuit have affected XRP's progress, but the decrease boils down to investors given out their coins. Cos i was assured by an expert trader that has been following the coin is their lawsuit emanated by U.S SEC. He said the lawsuit isn't affecting the transaction going around XRP coin. So don't be engulfed nor skeptical about holding your coins in your wallet, don't flip it when you are not ready.

What do you have to say about the XRP coin decrease at the moment??
I have high hopes in ripple, I always do. When the lawsuit started and the price fell drastically that was when I invested heavily in it. If it rises above the lawsuit I believe the price will skyrocket. I am not worried about the price currently falling, that is all about crypto currency after all. It rises and falls. There is a popular quote, when many people are investing in something, hold back, when people are afraid to invest, you invest. It is all about risks, but something tells me rope will not be defeated so easily. Pay attention to my words.