Polkadot (dot) coin overtakes XRP into fourth in the crypto chain market ranking

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It caught a lot of people by surprise to see this unknown coin 'polkadot (dot) coin to overtake XRP coin recently. It got the chance to overtake XRP based on the ongoing troublesome time caused by the lawsuit with U.S SEC. had it not been for the lawsuit, I don't think polkadot will be usurping XRP so soon now, regarding the achievement made by XRP in recent years. Polkadot went 62% increase in price overall in the last 48 hours making it beat the achievement set by XRP and onto fourth position, as the world largest Cryptocurrency asset. Polkadot is valued at $16.94 per token, when I checked it earlier via coinmarketcap. The steady supply and demand, made it go higher than XRP. Their will be more good news around polkadot (dot) coin in the future.

Josemendez

Verified member
Polkadot ever since it's coming into the cryptocurrency world has attracted many people's interest. It didn't took it up to one week before it started having huge number of investors . Ever since the launch in December , it has shown more than 500% rise in price.

It is believed that it is going to be a of competitor for ethereum in coming years , though I myself do not see this happening ,because ethereum will continue to gain ground as polkadot is gaining ground .

It was easier to pass xrp in price value ,due to the lawsuit on XRP . I have bought some Polkadot token and I believe it will rise more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Polkadot ever since it's coming into the cryptocurrency world has attracted many people's interest. It didn't took it up to one week before it started having huge number of investors . Ever since the launch in December , it has shown more than 500% rise in price.

It is believed that it is going to be a of competitor for ethereum in coming years , though I myself do not see this happening ,because ethereum will continue to gain ground as polkadot is gaining ground .

It was easier to pass xrp in price value ,due to the lawsuit on XRP . I have bought some Polkadot token and I believe it will rise more.
Cool that you've followed in the footstep of other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts to throw your funds into polkadot, hoping that it will increase and bring you the needed interest rate. Your decision to invest on polkadot is the best, cos i see polkadot going higher enough in the future. When you look at the circulating price and marketcap for this coin "polkadot you gonna see is up to something prosperous in the future. Lots of investors are currently investing heavily through it hoping it brings them changes that is favourable in the future. I also have my investment on polkadot, I see it like a great source of generating funds in the future, I invested into it for the long time.