Do you think its wise to do transaction using Ripple (XRP) coin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm afraid of using Ripple (XRP) to receive cash from an income platform I'm working for. My cash have reached the minimum to be Withdrawn, and the option to use Ripple is shown as one of their payment option. I'm afraid now to use the option, but its the only option with the lowest amount for transaction fees, the gas fee is very low. That has made me to consider using it, my only problem is the ongoing saga going around the crypto coin. I don't know if my transaction gonna be processed since XRP haven't been on the best condition since the lawsuit between them and U.S SEC emanated.

Do you think it's wise to use Ripple (XRP) coin to withdraw my funds?? cos the transaction fee is the lowest I found among other payment gateways.

It is quite strange to hear of a site that pays with ripple at this present period of trial for ripple , do you mind sharing the name of the site ?.

The fact is that ripple has the advantage of low fee transaction ,and as thus it is a good payment option. Since there is no other way to send the fee except ripple , I will advise this ;
Considering the fact that you are a Nigerian , I will advise you to withdraw through ripple to your Luno wallet ,as it seems most other sites have suspended ripple transaction. Upon receiving the Xrp to your Luno wallet , sell the Xrp to your NGN account , then you can be able to use the money in the NGN account to. It either litecoin , Bitcoin and bitcoin cash ,as offered by luno . If the four other coin offered by luno is not among the coin you wanted to invest in , buy any of them ,and send it to Binance where you will swap it for the coin you have in mind .