Would you prefer Storing Your Crypto currencies as Tron over Bitcion

Makah

Crypto Expert says Tron is the next big thing to expect from the Crypto market in the next ten Years. My opinion about this is that Bitcoin will always lead every other Crypto currencies any time any day
So what's your opinion about this Do you think Tron can't Oust Bitcoin from it ls Throne in the Next ten year.
What's your thought about this?

IamDozzy

I would prefer storing my crypto currencies as Bitcoin. The reason for my choice is due to its popularity and the rate at which it shoots up astronomically especially during the pandemic. We hardly heard of Tron before, during and after the pandemic, it has always been Bitcoin. It's the crypto option that top business bosses prefer as compared to Tron. But Tron shows the potential of shooting up but it's going to take time . If you are a very patient person then I'd recommend Tron but if you are like new that's all about the money then I'd recommend Bitcoin.

Victor001

I do not see Tron taking that position, I have invested in crypto coins like btc, eth and even monero. Tron is very susceptible in the market as there is not enough volume in circulation.
I can say tron is beneficial for short term levearge trade in exchange platform in my own opinion.
Also Trx is not all that strong in the exchange market and this is very vital in determining the strength and longetivity of a coin.

leejay

I would prefer storing my crypto currencies as Bitcoin. The reason for my choice is due to its popularity and the rate at which it shoots up astronomically especially during the pandemic. We hardly heard of Tron before, during and after the pandemic, it has always been Bitcoin. It's the crypto option that top business bosses prefer as compared to Tron. But Tron shows the potential of shooting up but it's going to take time . If you are a very patient person then I'd recommend Tron but if you are like new that's all about the money then I'd recommend Bitcoin.