Would survey earning activities stop one day?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money through responding to survey invitations has become nothing to write home about and such, it is no longer attractive due to the fact that the pay is no longer nice again like it used to be in the past. This has then cause a lot of people to venture into other profitable things that are adding more financial values to their lives instead of surveys that are nothing but a complete waste of time. This is very real for people who are living in countries that are low tier and easily get disqualified from partaking in surveys even when they receive invites.

I want us to share here if there is possiblity of survey earning activities going for good since people have lost interest in them .
Or are we going to see them restrategize to make sure they still capture some individual's minds to remain with them and manage the little that they are offering them per survey they complete?

I personally believe that very soon we would stop talking about surveys as a way of making money online since better opportunities Continue to present with time.

How about you, do you share same sentiments with me, I would like to know why .

Skysaint

Verified member
In my opinion, I don't think most people have lost interest in earning through completing surveys. And from the reviews I am getting from those working on these survey sites, it shows that they are earning quite a lot from it and won't be leaving it anytime soon. Working with surveys from a top tier region can even earn you $5 in a day and will just take a while for you to complete these surveys and I guess that's worth it.
The purpose of surveys as I see it, it is a way to get reviews from the public, maybe regarding a particular product, or service and also a means to advertise their business to a large audience. And from the looks of it they are willing to pay to get these reviews from customers and I think they won't stop anytime soon.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Skysaint I understand with what you are trying to say, I should have made more emphasis on people living in low tier countries who tend to suffer so many rejections from these survey platforms. They would definitely be thinking about other ways of making money online and won't want to continue with surveys anymore.

Personally, I do not even make attempt to partake in any of such surveys at all because I already know that there is nothing there for me , since I have had bad experience only with them all through these years of my being able to earn something online and sustain myself..

I am also sure it is the same case with so many individuals who are into online earning activities and reside in these low tier countries.

I know quite a number of individuals who are only trying to get through surveys using VPN, but the fact still remains that they can not completely mask themselves as they some times get detected and blocked. This is why it is best to focus on delivering better services in order to be able to make some good money online and not rely on surveys since they are not reliable at all.