Is Earnsy a sure earning survey App?

Kasanga

There are many survey websites and out there that put up surveys for earning income, well earnsy makes it even more interesting you are able complete surveys as, well play games for cash

paidsurveyadvisor

Earnsy seems to be a rewarding app that you can download from google play and it has mixed opinions but no much reviews online.

Sahkhriss

I believe that making money on survey site is a very good and easy way of making money online but unfortunately most of the survey site I come across seems to be scam, they tends to waste ones time, even though most of the survey sites seems to be available in the first world countries but not available in most African countries, but I am sure with that its possible that there are Still survey that are available world wide, if there is any survey that you know is legit and available in all countries you can share with me folks.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, surveys are not scam. A lot of surveys are truly paying cos they are legit. But the sad issue with them is that they are not for all countries. That particular survey app or site you mentioned can't be an African survey app or website. So if you are planning on earning through surveys, I will rather advice you earn through other means cos surveys don't actually work better for third tier countries. But if you are from the first rated or high rated countries then you can give it a try. People abroad make over $5 a day doing surveys.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have seen and heard of many people making money through survey but it is not really for the people in the third world countries. These are not just available for these set of people. Though there are many of them who use VPN to use these survey sites but I dont think it is a wise decision to do. If the survey site gets to know, it may lead to forfeiture of your points.