Earning from survey sites

Ummigal

So besides provide us the opportunity to voice our opinion about certain things and in turn earn some money. Survey sites are a dime a dozen these days, but how many of them really pay?
I've tried out a lot of survey sites but a god numbee of them didn't pay after spending a lot of time filling in questionnaires. You will here things after completing your serveys like " your answers have been received and you eill get notified in due time". You spend time waiting for them but nothing pops up. I guess most survey sites these days are just created by people to gain more traffic on their sites. Do you know of any survey site that still pays? I have done my research, found a few though that pays but are they really worth the time?

H

hawkeye1980

Well, Have you tried survey sites like "Survey Junkie" on ShareaSale. It's Awesome.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As good as survey serves as a source of making money online, it is not worldwide for some reasons best known to them. I have tried my hands on different survey sites and I have never made a dime from them. They do reject me based on the country that I come from.

Sharon328

I've put together a blog explaining how you can earn money with surveys and freelancing for beginners. Go to twitter and search @surveymastery you'll find a link in the description.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well generally I do not have a problem with taking survey but if they are willing to give me my points and make me to withdraw my earning then I'll be very much interested because I always experience high rate of disqualification when I am taking surveys even when I provided all the necessary honest answers they need.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that if you're looking for a great way to make money online then you shouldn't consider venturing into online surveys because you can't make something tangible for me especially if you're from a lower-tier country. It is better to learn a skill and make reasonable amount of money online.