Earn Money Work in Usertesting and earn 10 Dollars (Payment Proof)

Mertayasa

Usertesting is a great platform where you can earn money by testing websites, products or applications. This website ia an old website and paid a lot of their tester. The reviews of the site also very good, many you tubers claim there can make money in this site and able to request for withdrawal. Actually this site is one of my best online income, the chance we get job every single day also quite much.
Just like another testing website, we need to pass the test before we can make money. In my opinion the test quite difficult to complete, as I remember I need to repeat up to 3 times until finally I got accepted. Don't worry you do not need to spend any single of money to take the test, and if you fail you still can get a chance to retake it. Before you decide to join this site there are important requirement you should meet, the most important which is you should have good laptop specifications. Because in order to take the test you should download the application of this site.

One of many payments I got from this site :

20210717_125855.jpg

AmaliaTG

Usertesting is a great platform where you can earn money by testing websites, products or applications. This website ia an old website and paid a lot of their tester. The reviews of the site also very good, many you tubers claim there can make money in this site and able to request for withdrawal. Actually this site is one of my best online income, the chance we get job every single day also quite much.
Just like another testing website, we need to pass the test before we can make money. In my opinion the test quite difficult to complete, as I remember I need to repeat up to 3 times until finally I got accepted. Don't worry you do not need to spend any single of money to take the test, and if you fail you still can get a chance to retake it. Before you decide to join this site there are important requirement you should meet, the most important which is you should have good laptop specifications. Because in order to take the test you should download the application of this site.

One of many payments I got from this site :

View attachment 46576
Thank you for this information but for me user testing didn't work for me because the time I was going to sign up, it told me that they are not allowing more registrations at that moment and even update they still don't allow further registrations. I think it's vacancy is full or something. I am glad it has worked out for you which actually means you joined long time ago. Good for you though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As we know the availability of the jobs in this kind of site we can not predict. Sometimes there more than 20 task we can do in a day and sometimes there is nothing. But in average a week I can't make around 30 to 80 dollars working in this site. That's way this site is one of my primary online income.​
I understand that the availability of the task won't be steady everyday st some point it will decrease. What matters most is that the site is still paying its hard working members. And the pay rate is somehow meaningful too. I would be moving over soon when my PC is ready I'm making plans to get a PC to combine other tasks online with forum posting and my freelancing gig.

Earning $30-$80 a week is a reasonable amount of money depending the kind of country you're coming from. Like which country are you coming from??

Mertayasa

That's fantastic that you're seeing constant hob there at usertesting. I know you can execute more than three jobs successfully via usertesting website. Like what's your average earning weekly completing tasks at usertesting?? I want to give it a try again if I'll begin testing websites and apps using my PC to do that in the near future.​
As we know the availability of the jobs in this kind of site we can not predict. Sometimes there more than 20 task we can do in a day and sometimes there is nothing. But in average a week I can't make around 30 to 80 dollars working in this site. That's way this site is one of my primary online income.​

Mertayasa

Thank you for this information but for me user testing didn't work for me because the time I was going to sign up, it told me that they are not allowing more registrations at that moment and even update they still don't allow further registrations. I think it's vacancy is full or something. I am glad it has worked out for you which actually means you joined long time ago. Good for you though.
Sorry to hear that, but you still can try other online testing site. There are plenty of them and most of them are legit one. I think if you want you can try again to apply in user testing, I'm sure there are still vacancy to join. Because as per my experience the availability of the task is increasing. So it's good chance to apply.​

Mertayasa

I have also registered with the site this year but I didn't go back there because I realized you can't do testing of apps and websites using mobile phones....It's still doable on a tab but to get best of the jobs there you will need a laptop to complete there jobs. Up till now I'm always getting jobs availability, which means they have enough jobs for everyone on the site.
Actually there are a lot of task which required testing by smartphone. I did a lot of this kind of test. The problem is you need to use laptop when doing the qualification test. I was try use my smartphone to do the test, but it's not working properly. And if you failed the test, you can retake in since it's free.
I think the site always open for the new users.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of this kind of site is legit one. For me it's very fun earn money by testing website. My experience in user testing is very good, even not always me testing is accepted. Sometimes, I got 30 dollars just by testing 1 website. It's took around 40 minutes for me to finish the job. But it's very rare, most of the job rate are 10 dollars.
That's fantastic that you're seeing constant hob there at usertesting. I know you can execute more than three jobs successfully via usertesting website. Like what's your average earning weekly completing tasks at usertesting?? I want to give it a try again if I'll begin testing websites and apps using my PC to do that in the near future.

Mertayasa

most of these platforms does not support everyone and I have been hearing of user testing for a very long time but I didn't bother to venture into it because I know they don't usually accept everyone. you must be residing in a tier 1 country and that is a reason why you were able to make that much amount of money within some time from the platform.
I think the site is support all countries, but you right not every one can get accepted in this site. The are very careful choosing their tester to keep their good image. That's way when I did the test, I need retake the test up to 3 times. Testing website is not easy as it hear, we need to be very detail and knowing how to explain the situation.​

Mertayasa

That's nice to hear that their are other testing sites around which one can make money with. I've seen many of them on Google search but I can't remember their names but they're still legit.

Since you're earning with User- testing you should continue there to earn and not running up and down at the end of the day you aren't making out anything. At least with usertesting' you can earn up to $30 a week at least when you're very active passing your assignment.
Most of this kind of site is legit one. For me it's very fun earn money by testing website. My experience in user testing is very good, even not always me testing is accepted. Sometimes, I got 30 dollars just by testing 1 website. It's took around 40 minutes for me to finish the job. But it's very rare, most of the job rate are 10 dollars.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If talking about earn money by testing website, there are a lot of site you can join. But for me, I only can make money from this site and others one I posted earlier. Actually I try to join another testing website, but I'm not be able to pass the exam. Each site give us different way to take exam but with same purpose, which is how to become an expert tester.​
That's nice to hear that their are other testing sites around which one can make money with. I've seen many of them on Google search but I can't remember their names but they're still legit.

Since you're earning with User- testing you should continue there to earn and not running up and down at the end of the day you aren't making out anything. At least with usertesting' you can earn up to $30 a week at least when you're very active passing your assignment.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have also registered with the site this year but I didn't go back there because I realized you can't do testing of apps and websites using mobile phones....It's still doable on a tab but to get best of the jobs there you will need a laptop to complete there jobs. Up till now I'm always getting jobs availability, which means they have enough jobs for everyone on the site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
most of these platforms does not support everyone and I have been hearing of user testing for a very long time but I didn't bother to venture into it because I know they don't usually accept everyone. you must be residing in a tier 1 country and that is a reason why you were able to make that much amount of money within some time from the platform.

Mertayasa

Its good you're earning from the site now after putting your best to earn from the two now it I'd working for you which is tremendous indeed. I believe you've earned something tangible around the testing site?

I'll be trying it again using my smart phone, since you said they also accept smart phone too when it comes to doing their testing task.
If talking about earn money by testing website, there are a lot of site you can join. But for me, I only can make money from this site and others one I posted earlier. Actually I try to join another testing website, but I'm not be able to pass the exam. Each site give us different way to take exam but with same purpose, which is how to become an expert tester.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I'm really sure about that. Because as I know this site accept all of the countries. Based on my experience in this site, it's running smoothly. In average I can receive around 3 to 5 task daily (but not all of the task I qualify).
If you have problems about receiving jobs, you should ask the customer service. I'm sure they'ii response you as soon as possible.​
I didn't try to find out why I'm not getting jobs but never got a response from them. So I unsubscribed from their mail since what I was getting we're junks mail from them in my box.maybe I should try registering again with them and see if it'will work for me this time around

Mertayasa

It seems you are in a country that they need for their site because I have registered on this site since 2019 but never gotten a job from them to work on.instead they just bombard my email with notifications I don't understand. Well, it unfortunate for us that our location hinders us from getting good offers online​
Well, I'm really sure about that. Because as I know this site accept all of the countries. Based on my experience in this site, it's running smoothly. In average I can receive around 3 to 5 task daily (but not all of the task I qualify).
If you have problems about receiving jobs, you should ask the customer service. I'm sure they'ii response you as soon as possible.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been in this site since early of 2020. At first I really what confuse the hell is this site about, I even don't know how to register. But from time to time, I did research about the site and finally I can make money from them. Actually the kind of the job require laptop and smartphone, so we need both of it to maximum our earnings.​
Its good you're earning from the site now after putting your best to earn from the two now it I'd working for you which is tremendous indeed. I believe you've earned something tangible around the testing site?

I'll be trying it again using my smart phone, since you said they also accept smart phone too when it comes to doing their testing task.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It seems you are in a country that they need for their site because I have registered on this site since 2019 but never gotten a job from them to work on.instead they just bombard my email with notifications I don't understand. Well, it unfortunate for us that our location hinders us from getting good offers online

Mertayasa

Thanks a lot for sharing information around user testing site I've tried it in the past it didn't work out for me cos I was using my mobile device back then trying to earn which isn't successful for me then. When I've gotten a sound PC I'll be considering it back. You've inspired me to try the user testing task again, and I'll be trying it out sooner.
I've been in this site since early of 2020. At first I really what confuse the hell is this site about, I even don't know how to register. But from time to time, I did research about the site and finally I can make money from them. Actually the kind of the job require laptop and smartphone, so we need both of it to maximum our earnings.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks a lot for sharing information around user testing site I've tried it in the past it didn't work out for me cos I was using my mobile device back then trying to earn which isn't successful for me then. When I've gotten a sound PC I'll be considering it back. You've inspired me to try the user testing task again, and I'll be trying it out sooner.