Make money online with usertesting | My experience so far

D

Deleted member 13140

So well, this is a new way to make money online, though I haven't really, tested it 100% to earn from it.
But atleast I did alittle bit of testing on it so

What's user testing, This is defined as the usability testing and tools for research to improve your online customer experience, this is done using usertesting, they call themself thr human insight platform.

I believe this is the future of survey sites, if you don't get it yet, here is the practical aspect.

I joined usertesting and I Got verified, then I was asked to take a practise test first, which I did. But I didn't get in.. here is what they said in the email
Screenshot_20211105-185514_Gmail.jpg
They had me, record a video where I told them what I thought about some of their terms and conditions.

After I recorded the video, it was uploaded to them, but I didn't really record it well, I Wasn't quite in a noisy environment but I think I needed a mic or something, so am going to try it again and see what happens

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need a soundproof room to record the video you want to upload because those guys want a professionalism from anyone who want to sign up with them. It is good to get a mic and a good camera that can give a quality recording. To be very honest you can make a good income by reviewing different apps and websites on the platform. Just make sure you get the right equipment next time you want to give it another trial.

G

GERMI

So well, this is a new way to make money online, though I haven't really, tested it 100% to earn from it.
But atleast I did alittle bit of testing on it so

What's user testing, This is defined as the usability testing and tools for research to improve your online customer experience, this is done using usertesting, they call themself thr human insight platform.

I believe this is the future of survey sites, if you don't get it yet, here is the practical aspect.

I joined usertesting and I Got verified, then I was asked to take a practise test first, which I did. But I didn't get in.. here is what they said in the email
View attachment 48186
They had me, record a video where I told them what I thought about some of their terms and conditions.

After I recorded the video, it was uploaded to them, but I didn't really record it well, I Wasn't quite in a noisy environment but I think I needed a mic or something, so am going to try it again and see what happens
Seems to be Nice . can try it

D

Deleted member 13140

You need a soundproof room to record the video you want to upload because those guys want a professionalism from anyone who want to sign up with them. It is good to get a mic and a good camera that can give a quality recording. To be very honest you can make a good income by reviewing different apps and websites on the platform. Just make sure you get the right equipment next time you want to give it another trial.
I will do just that, but really getting a mic can be costly, but i guess it's an investment , because even if i decide i wasn't goin to actually use user testing anymore, since i want to create a YouTube channel i can actually use it instead, and to be honest i have actually purchased a mic for my YouTube channel, but i didn't use it for the app, i thought my phone mic would do it. anyways I'll give it another try thanks

D

Deleted member 13140

Seems to be Nice . can try it
I haven't even tried it again after that first try, yeah it's a sign of low determination, but i actually promised myself i was going to try it again after i finished my tasks and stuff, very frustrating, and besides another reasons because i actually used a vpn to enter the app, and i didn't want to do it again, i just gave up that less opportunities are available in my country