My journey on UserTesting Site: Earn 5-10 $money for each review

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Now, in this thread I am going to talk about my story on UserTesting site which I got to know firstly from TImebucks where I was performing a task and in that I found it.

There, it was for the approval of the task to read the article a bit and I continued and then I tried it as I find it quite worth it.
But, when I went to the site and signed up it was told to go for approval task before I work on it. There, they gave me a website probably related to some scientific museums. There, they told me to go in 3 steps for approval.

Steps were like on the right corner screen recording goes on after I download their extension and then they told ite and find as instructed.
It was also told to be aloud during the task about how you look at the site and expectations.

But, I gave it and was unapproved unfortunately. Probably, because I can't understand their 3rd step and can be a bit clear in my opinion.
So, it's worth it but you need to be approved at first and be clear and quite fluent in your words in English.

Last edited: