[ With USD20 Payment Proof] Get Paid To Promote Product With Pongoshare

Juen15

IMG_20210510_205243.jpg

WHAT IS PONGOSHARE ?

Pongoshare is a platform to get rewards by sharing product links to LAZADA products.
This site is believed to be a scam by some people, but I proved it myself and this site is LEGIT.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PONGOSHARE ?

To earn money from the pongoshare site. Members must perform the following tasks :
  • Sharing the product link, members will get rewarded for purchasing the product and $ 1 per day.
  • Checking 10 products per day, members will earn $ 0.2 for this assignment per day
  • Share the link and will get $ 0.2 if you get 20 clicks on the link.

*Event
Every click on the link that is shared, will get $ 0.02 and this is unlimited

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 20 via payapl and local payment instruments.

HOW TO START ?

• Register HERE
  • Doing account task and daily tasks
  • Collect rewards
  • Withdraw

PAYMENT PROOF!!!

Screenshot_2021_0506_124804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Good explanation and its a good idea. But please why did use another language on your whatsapp or is that your language because I did not decode the statement their.
Though before I can believe this I will like to try it and if I detected that it is through then I will come back hear and say something about it.

Juen15

Good explanation and its a good idea. But please why did use another language on your whatsapp or is that your language because I did not decode the statement their.
Though before I can believe this I will like to try it and if I detected that it is through then I will come back hear and say something about it.
Which code do you mean? I don't understand what you are saying in this post. Explain once again so that I know what you want to know about this pongoshare site. But for more information, you can register at pongoshare and see the mission section there. Not too different from what I described above. But maybe you understand more there. I will try to help you if you are still having trouble or getting less information there.

Juen15

Swagbucks are one of the largest and most reliable paid survey sites. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos! But for many companies, one of the major dangers of paid online surveys is that you are giving participants an incentive to lie and cheat in order to take more surveys. By lying and cheating on online surveys, participants will make more money, but the company will end up with useless market research.
Your post doesn't fit this thread. But for what you are discussing, it is true. Members in low tier countries will usually fail to qualify for the survey if they do not provide the answers they want. Therefore they provide inconsistent data. If the survey is filled honestly or in accordance with reality. They will not be able to get any rewards from the survey sites. This may be common when discussing survey sites.