Crypto Will The Omicron Token Decrease In Value In Case The Pandemic Ends?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The relationship of the pandemic with the crypto world is quite strange. many experts have believed that there is a pretty strong relationship between the crypto world and the pandemic. We have seen the release of Covid-19 token and now we have the Omicron token in the market. Whenever the cases of Omicron surge, the price of this token also increases and I am really not sure why this is happening. is there someone who is doing some sort of business behind the Omicron variant? How is Omicron impacting the price of this token is still a big mystery. One thing I do know is that there are many people who have been investing in the Omicron token and they are earning a good sum of cash daily right now. However, what will be the future of Omicron token when the pandemic will end? Will the omicron Token lose its value if the pandemic ends? What do you think? I am not planning to invest in this token right now, by the way.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, what is the need for the creations of this cryptocurrency because to me I just consider it as a waste of time since it may not really have any potential in the crypto space, or does it really mean that the creator of this crypto currency was doing it for the purpose of creating the awareness of the new discovered virus, I believe if that was the purpose for the creations of this cryptocurrency then obviously the value of the coin will eventually reduce when there is an end to the virus.. people shouldn't think of creating such coin.