How Would You Manage Your Business If We Face Omicron Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all are quite aware of many bad things that happened during the time when the Covid-19 pandemic broke out in the world and many people were quite sad due to the fact that the unemployment rate surged and many people were not able to find work. many companies went bankrupt and the flow of money stopped. many oil companies also went bankrupt and travel and tourism business was almost non-existent. There was a panic in the whole world and many people were forced to close their business because they were simply not ready to face the pandemic. Nowadays we can hear a lot about the Omicron pandemic and many people have stated that the world may seen another wave of pandemic if the new variant spreads quickly. We should prepare this time, so that we may not face financial crisis and we should make a proper business plan in case the pandemic wave starts once again. So, how would you manage your business if we face pandemic once again?

D

Deleted member 28127

What to do is to take Omicron vaccination and everything is fine I have heard they are distributing vaccine of this kind of Covid 19 vaccination for protection from illness.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just hope this virus is managed before it becomes like the last virus that caused pandemic. The best way to manage one's business will be to move it online.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I hope this omicron pandemic will not come up again because the problems that the first one cause is not gone yet .
The first pandemic has made many people to lose their job and some people has also run at lose greatly because of it.
Many businesses has collapse due to the first pandemic while many schools has not balance till now due to the pandemic.
I will prefer that this omicron should not come at all because it will destroy many things completely. The world health organization should make sure that they find solution to it quickly before its too late.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not have a business. I am a social media marketer and make money by marketing for individuals and businesses. When there is Omicron pandemic, a lot of businesses and individuals will have financial set backs, therefore, I will also have fewer clients. If I get fewer clients, I will also be losing money from my marketing work. I cannot control the market, I will have nothing to do except wait for the pandemic to pass away.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid covid19 has not made life any easy for both the rich and mostly the poor. The dreaded disease has claimed alot of innocent lives and still today people are dying of this dreaded disease, another terrible aspect is the damage the virus has done to businesses and world economies. Companies are still struggling to meet up with the debt profile they have incured during the attack of the virus in 2021, this actually borough about a surge in the rate at which businesses now depend on loans for suffer. As for me i try my best to manage the little resource I realise wisely.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is nothing special here it is just the same procedure that a lot of people were using to manage their business during the Corona virus pandemic.. most people that are dealing with physical products are likely to close down their shop if the omicron variant is serious.. most people that are likely to enjoy during this time are those people that are working online because the pandemic period will not even affect them in any way.. most people that have digital product to sell will get a lot of people that will like to buy their product since most people will now focus on line.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am basically a freelancer. I also have a blog but I do not earn much from my blog. My main income source is frelancing on upwork. I do not think I will be affected by new pandemic. For me life goes on. Even during the last pandemic, I was not affected much in my freelancing work.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am basically a freelancer. I also have a blog but I do not earn much from my blog. My main income source is frelancing on upwork. I do not think I will be affected by new pandemic. For me life goes on. Even during the last pandemic, I was not affected much in my freelancing work.

I also opine that freelancers do not get much affected in bad way during such kind of pandemic because the online world is a little bit different. People who rely much on physical, offline world suffer a lot. Freelancing might not get affected much by the pandemic, but other online activities certainly do get affected. For example, online e trading of shares and cryptocurrencies were affected badly by the recent news of rising Omicron cases and the cryptocurrency market and the stock market fell a lot and many people lost money. This can happen in the future as well if the Omicron spreads quickly in the world.

Caramelle

While some businesses crashed, some businesses also thrived during the pandemic. There were long queues in supermarkets and wet markets where people buy their essentials and groceries. Neighborhood stores also thrived because they were there to serve the needs of people whose movements are restricted. Online shopping websites flourished and so are jobs providing deliveries. If you can shift to these types of businesses and to other related businesses that provide the basic needs of people around you, you will likely survive this pandemic.

Another solution is to make adjustments to the type of service you are currently offering. For example, some public transportation businesses lost their routes due to restrictions on people's movements and the prevalence of work-from-home arrangements. To survive, they started offering private transportation services to companies to help bring their employees to work and back to their homes at the end of the day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I saw the paradigm shift in business styles when the pandemic started. Take for example the chicken house outlet that is still popular until now. Their method of business is "dine in" and take out although they already have a delivery system. When the covid virus came to town the chicken house was not allowed to have a dine in - that is more than 70% of their customers. They had to change their method of operation. Now that they have their focus on the delivery, business is getting better although they still have to catch up with the usual revenue. Earning 80% of the usual revenue is good enough since their overhead had also gone down with the no dine in mode. Sometimes it takes only a small thinking of adjusting and adapting to the situation so that business will go on.

E

eldavis

The first time the pandemic came unawares so alot of people lost so many contracts, even their jobs and had to start a fresh again. Personally I think this experience has actually given everyone a lesson and they would be better prepared next time if it does happen again. Right now I am now working not just offline alone but online as well.