Will Pi coin ever become money worth

Muftau151

Pi coin is gearing to launch on mainnet in the second half of 2022. The crypto asset's value is expected to increase once it launches and becomes widely available to the investing public. Will it ever be worth much? That depends on a lot of things. However, the potential is there and new projects tend to attract attention a lot in the sector. As at now Pi value is at $0 but the concensus value of Pi was estimated to be around $314,159, a price that was launched by china top team commander who understands the energy, astronomy and mathematics behind Pi coin. Since Pi is still at mainnet stage, only time will tell if Pi will ever reach it’s concensus price.
Do you think Pi coin will ever become big money worth in the future as predicted?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
If you are collecting Pi coin, you are wasting your time.
Reasons -
  • Luna 1.0 lost its value because it's total market circulation become several times more than its maximum limit.D o you know what is the maximum limit of Pi coin and how much are distributed?
  • To launch a crypto, one have to launch it in a proper chain, like ERC Token on Ethereum network, Algrand token on Algrand network, Tron token on Tron network etc. On which blockchain Pi is launched,?
There is no way that coin can become worth, even Lunc have more value than Pi coin. Leave it, ibut if you still trust it, then "buy" it, no value without buyer।

Muftau151

If you are collecting Pi coin, you are wasting your time.
Reasons -
  • Luna 1.0 lost its value because it's total market circulation become several times more than its maximum limit.D o you know what is the maximum limit of Pi coin and how much are distributed?
  • To launch a crypto, one have to launch it in a proper chain, like ERC Token on Ethereum network, Algrand token on Algrand network, Tron token on Tron network etc. On which blockchain Pi is launched,?
There is no way that coin can become worth, even Lunc have more value than Pi coin. Leave it, ibut if you still trust it, then "buy" it, no value without buyer।
No we are not currently buying and even Pi coordinators are against buying of Pi for now. They just allow people to mine it and mind you, not all coins follow are those chain that you’re talking about

cashisking149

I'm not sure. I'm mining it still and have elected to lock it up as well now on main net and passed KYC. I don't need the money and have no expectations on it. If it is even worth a tenner at the end then it'll be more than I expected. It took seconds out my day each day to make it so it's a win.

Suba

Staff member
The main site Minepi was launched in 2018, while the miner's mobile application is called Pi Network, I personally have no interest in mining via smartphones. As for your discussion of Pi coin, I find it very difficult to get information on where to buy and sell or where to exchange Pi coins. even though it is listed on Coinmarketcap, there is no data that can be used as a basis for prediction. Also it seems that Pi coin is not listed on any crypto exchange. So there is no data either technically or fundamentally that can be used as analysis. So I think it's better to stay away from mining Pi coin which is worthless and just a waste of time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me , I don't even have any information concerning the cryptocurrency and how the future of it will be because it seems people are just interested to buy this cryptocurrency and have in their wallet for long-term purposes , not really because they are able to see the future potential of the coin but because they just want to take risks because the coin has been listed in coinmarketcap and they just believe with this the possibility of a become a valuable in the future could be certain.

The most important thing is that we should try as much as possible to mine the cryptocurrency if possible because the mining process of the pi coin does not in any way affect us. If the cryptocurrency comes out to be successful in the future then we will benefit but if it does not work then we move on , after all we were not asked to invest a single penny.