Will Bitcoin ever crash

Ota4gab

Hello everyone I guess this is a forum with a lot of great and knowledgeable minds on crypto currency,I wanna ask a question do you guys think that Bitcoin will ever crash,pls what is also sustaining the price of btcand what influence the rise of the price of btc,I saw of recent that it started from about 0.19cent and now it's about 47500 dollars,if you've been in crypto for some time pls comment I want to know more about this.Thanks

Shaf

Verified member
Like every other asset, the possibility of crashing would always be there, depending on economic factors and things that influence it.

On its own, it's highly unlikely that Bitcoin would crash totally. The price might come down to really low levels during a crash in the market cycle, but that's normal in all financial markets during a bear market and the price will surely come up again when the bullish sentiment returns.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin price might go down in value, but when it comes to crashing down, and vanishing at this moment, I don't see such taking place. Their is nothing lasting forever, but at least things achieve long term success. Bitcoin and other well-known cryptocurrencies gonna experience longevity before any sudden crash down. It's just like Gold, Silver, and any other precious stones, they've been around for many years and still in existence today. Others said such too against those precious stones, bit they're still around till today. Generations of people have passed, still Gold is held in high esteem plus other precious stones. I believe, BTC and any other cryptocurrencies will experience such kind of longevity and never crashes down untimely or all of a sudden without a genuine cause of collapse. I just wish the cryptocurrencies long term success and never yo wake up and hearing the saga that the coins have varnished, never.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't see bitcoin ever crashing. Because many investors are now investing in bitcoin. Likewise the Ukraine government that have been using bitcoin for donations to finance the country from the ongoing war.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has been the best and the most reliable payment option for transaction because it is believe that there is no where that the coin can not be cashed out. And there is very low fees in transactions.