will bitcoin ever survive this shake ups?

funmi

Verified member
For more than three weeks now, bitcoin has been facing a lot of resistance due to so many factors which many are unknown to me.
Some people have lost a lot while some have been thrown out of business. Yet bitcoin is still facing rising and falling at many occasions. Many people like me is panicking because I don't know if bitcoin will ever bounce back, when it will start changing for us to gain and how it is going to be.
I have tried to make attempt to jet of the trade but am just keeping my cool for now because many people have advised me to do so.
But my question is that will bitcoin really survive this big time Resistance and continue to improve as before or will it be the other way round?
Please, I need a sincere answer or reply. Thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is just a little correction in the market and I don't see anything wrong with this and this will not stop the price of bitcoins from going higher,I just believe that in few weeks time everything will return back to normal, there is no need for you to panic here Because this is not the first time.

Jonsnowtr

We'll have to wait and see. Bitcoin also depends on Elon and other big names in the game. If Elon makes a big move on Bitcoin, it will definitely get a good boost.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Let me be honest with this topic of the sliding down of Bitcoin prices. I am not exactly happy but I think this situation is an eye opener for the Bitcoin fans. Maybe they can understand the concept of the Bitcoin that it is a commodity that we buy in the hope of a price increase so that we can sell and earn a profit. If that doesn't happen then it is what we are having now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is an improvement recorded around BTC today. It recorded a price increase of 8.27% in the last 24 hours. The price went from $36,400 to $39,000. With this little improvement around the coin it shows that the bull market is just waiting around the corner. Sooner the bear market will be over and the bull market will resume its normalcy. Those who endured the trying time of the bear market will enjoy its benefits that follows bullish market.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It might take time but I think bitcoin will rise. This has happened in the past and it will happen again. Bitcoin is not a passing phase. It has a huge community, a lot of investment is at stake, not just the people like you and I who have $10-$20 worth of bitcoins but someone like Elon Musk who has $1.5 billion at stake.