Will Bitcoin Hit $100K this Year?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm actually curious and I want to hear your opinions on this, I know there are a lot of Crypto enthusiast on this board, I'm a forex trader and I do trade bitcoin in the weekend, I got burnt badly this week though, during trading I noticed that it couldn't get to 70k$ but it will climb up to 69.97k$ and then crash below, so I kept on buying at the top and unfortunately it crashed back to around 67K$ in the night,.

As a Crypto enthusiast, what is your opinion on the Bitcoin currently do you think it is being over valued or we're actually in a bull run and it can hit the proverbial 100K$ this year? Should we buy more or hold on?

ZacSc

I'm actually curious and I want to hear your opinions on this, I know there are a lot of Crypto enthusiast on this board, I'm a forex trader and I do trade bitcoin in the weekend, I got burnt badly this week though, during trading I noticed that it couldn't get to 70k$ but it will climb up to 69.97k$ and then crash below, so I kept on buying at the top and unfortunately it crashed back to around 67K$ in the night,.

As a Crypto enthusiast, what is your opinion on the Bitcoin currently do you think it is being over valued or we're actually in a bull run and it can hit the proverbial 100K$ this year? Should we buy more or hold on?
The price of futures was already over 70k. I think we can expect a drop to 60-65k, but overall I see a bullish trend. Because the halving is coming.

While I’d love to say with absolute certainty that Bitcoin will hit 100K this year, I can’t make that claim yet. But things are certainly looking up, especially with its historic new price and the upcoming halving. There’s also increased institutional adoption.

Plus, many analysts and financial institutions are bullish on Bitcoin. SCB reiterated its prediction that Bitcoin will hit 100K by year-end (Amen to that!)

I would say the potential is definitely there, but these pesky crypto regulations and geopolitics can hamper the growth. That said, I would definitely recommend going with the HODL approach (you can see why at R100K!)

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for the coveted 100k and beyond!

tomashley341

Maybe Bitcoin Hit $100K this Year, but no one has confirm answer. If you live in canada and want to get upates about bitcoin price in canada, then i will preffer a site(maple-investment dot ca) where you can get updated information in 2024.

Last edited by a moderator: