Bitcoin will hit $100,000 according to experts

Lionel123

Despite the volatility, many experts say Bitcoin is on its way to passing the $100,000 mark, though with varying opinions on exactly when that will happen.

Victorial

I am glad you later wrote the $100,000 price mark. I was skeptical when I saw $100.00 as the title. It was predicted that it will reach the $100,000 price mark last year but it didn't happen. These investors are pulling out or rather selling their coins and this is affecting the growth of Bitcoin. Hopefully, in 2022, that prediction will still be valid. Bitcoin is still making several consolidations at around $46k to $50k for weeks. I still believe it will go up but do not buy at this level. It may go down to $40k which I think is the best price to buy

ezcashbiz614

$100 lol, fix your title :)

jvletona

It was the prediction for the end of the year 2021 and didn´t happen, lately, it has been consolidating depending on the trend it defined to take this prediction could be real in the medium term. Thanks.

minenovo

I think last month it became obvious it wouldn't rally to 100k by the end of the year, despite all the generous predictions. Let's hope it does reach that level this year.