Will bitcoin become a worlwide currency and remove fiats' influence?

Razor1911

Very nice that you invest money which can't ruin your personal life, like causing you emotional strain, mental disorder due to the panic it might cause us when we invest what we can't afford to lose. I don't see myself investing on coins which I'll come to regret in the future, that's why i make researches to ascertain a potential coin for long time investment.
Yes. I do have other investment too, and those investment is more sceure and safe than crypto market. I have put all my earnings on that investments, these investment are like govt bonds, fixed deposits from govt schemes etc. The security which I get from these investment makes me feel relaxed even if I have huge money at stake.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin and other crypto coins are not real currency but just a commodity. It is like a play card that you can buy and later you can sell. But if you keep it and there is no one to buy then you are left with a junk which is worthless. I wonder why some people dream of the Bitcoin to be a worldwide currency when in the first place it is a commodity.
You're right, Bitcoin can't replace fiat currencies. Fiat currencies have been in existence for many years, and its the renowned way of doing transactions within the physical world. Some people aren't acquainted with trading crypto, just Fiat. Cos its easier to trade with one another. You don't have to push your device on order to trade with Fiat currency.

Last edited:

Razor1911

You're right, Bitcoin can't replace fiat currencies. Fiat currencies have been in existence for many years, and its the renowned way of doing transactions within the physical world. Some people aren't acquainted with trading crypto, just Fiat. Cos its easier to trade with one another. You don't have to puck your device on order to trade with Fiat currency.
We need to stop comparing the fiats with the cryptos. The fiat currency are totally different in characteristics than the crypto ones. It is still possible that both the coins coexist the same time. But the influence of one is more affected by the expansion of the other. If people incline more towards bitcoin, fiats will lose traction and vice versa. That is why when the bitcoin surge, the forex market falls.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We need to stop comparing the fiats with the cryptos. The fiat currency are totally different in characteristics than the crypto ones. It is still possible that both the coins coexist the same time. But the influence of one is more affected by the expansion of the other. If people incline more towards bitcoin, fiats will lose traction and vice versa. That is why when the bitcoin surge, the forex market falls.
Those who trade forex, are experiencing bull run now as the crypto market falls. But i believe the crypto i have lots of coins stored in my wallet will bounce back moving high, it doesn't affect me if its affecting forex or not. I believe such occurs, every trading option experiences bull or bear market. Now is the time of crypto next might be forex and vice versa.

Razor1911

Those who trade forex, are experiencing bull run now as the crypto market falls. But i believe the crypto i have lots of coins stored in my wallet will bounce back moving high, it doesn't affect me if its affecting forex or not. I believe such occurs, every trading option experiences bull or bear market. Now is the time of crypto next might be forex and vice versa.
Yes. If you are holding the coins for long term, that will surely fetch you handsome money. Just don't lose hope when market goes down. It is a natural phenomenon that happens in every market. Just try to hold onto your investing. And for at least 5 to 6 years for now. Your fortune might be changed by then, if the market keeps on growing at the same pace.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes. If you are holding the coins for long term, that will surely fetch you handsome money. Just don't lose hope when market goes down. It is a natural phenomenon that happens in every market. Just try to hold onto your investing. And for at least 5 to 6 years for now. Your fortune might be changed by then, if the market keeps on growing at the same pace.
I'm not losing hope, I'm holding on to my coins hoping the prices of the coins jump to a very high level. Whenever i deposit coins in my wallet, i drop it there for profit. I don't panic when the market go bear. Cos, i can leave it there even if its six years until profit comes in. And that way it has been working for me.

Razor1911

I'm not losing hope, I'm holding on to my coins hoping the prices of the coins jump to a very high level. Whenever i deposit coins in my wallet, i drop it there for profit. I don't panic when the market go bear. Cos, i can leave it there even if its six years until profit comes in. And that way it has been working for me.
Even I too mate. The investment that I make in crypto just for the sake of long term gain. Though I think that market may not move the way it moved in the past, still it may give better returns than any other investment programs offer. For that, I keep on accumulating the coin at every dip. Thus it will be average by the time the market goes up, and will give fruitful result.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even I too mate. The investment that I make in crypto just for the sake of long term gain. Though I think that market may not move the way it moved in the past, still it may give better returns than any other investment programs offer. For that, I keep on accumulating the coin at every dip. Thus it will be average by the time the market goes up, and will give fruitful result.
Its good you've taken your time to invest long time around the coins at your disposal, and never to panic much as the bearish run surge on. The future is the best, and that's why i never get too much frustrated when the market isn't going my way cos of bearish run. I know after bearish run comes bullish, and sooner it will come and the coins will start pumping up again.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Many countries have come to realize that crypto currencies are generally a threat to their local Currencies and this is making them to take the extreme measure of banning crypto Currencies in their country. This is to let you know that there is just no way that crypto currencies would wipe fiat Currencies from our world today.

Razor1911

Its good you've taken your time to invest long time around the coins at your disposal, and never to panic much as the bearish run surge on. The future is the best, and that's why i never get too much frustrated when the market isn't going my way cos of bearish run. I know after bearish run comes bullish, and sooner it will come and the coins will start pumping up again.
Only way to keep calm is to think that the amount you have invested is never going to come. Whenever I invest in crypto, I only invest the amount which I can afford to loose. If I invest more than what matters to me, I will be in huge tension whether I will be able to make profit or not. Such kind of tension will also ruin my personal life. So better be calm and earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Only way to keep calm is to think that the amount you have invested is never going to come. Whenever I invest in crypto, I only invest the amount which I can afford to loose. If I invest more than what matters to me, I will be in huge tension whether I will be able to make profit or not. Such kind of tension will also ruin my personal life. So better be calm and earn.
Very nice that you invest money which can't ruin your personal life, like causing you emotional strain, mental disorder due to the panic it might cause us when we invest what we can't afford to lose. I don't see myself investing on coins which I'll come to regret in the future, that's why i make researches to ascertain a potential coin for long time investment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin and other crypto coins are not real currency but just a commodity. It is like a play card that you can buy and later you can sell. But if you keep it and there is no one to buy then you are left with a junk which is worthless. I wonder why some people dream of the Bitcoin to be a worldwide currency when in the first place it is a commodity.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Seriously no one should even think about that now... Crytocurrencies may never be accepted by the leading world banks and even the government themselves.... It's more complicated than just saying that because our people has accepted it then we must. Personally I would love bitcoin to become an acceptable currency soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes. I do have other investment too, and those investment is more sceure and safe than crypto market. I have put all my earnings on that investments, these investment are like govt bonds, fixed deposits from govt schemes etc. The security which I get from these investment makes me feel relaxed even if I have huge money at stake.
Everyone has investment that he or she is well accustomed to, and can talk vividly about with free mind. When it comes to bank fixed deposit here in my country, I don't consider it to be an investment option for me, even if i save for ages. The interest it brings to me can't even reach 20% for five years. So why will i consider that as an investment option??

Razor1911

Everyone has investment that he or she is well accustomed to, and can talk vividly about with free mind. When it comes to bank fixed deposit here in my country, I don't consider it to be an investment option for me, even if i save for ages. The interest it brings to me can't even reach 20% for five years. So why will i consider that as an investment option??
Many people think like you, since crypto Market doesn't give you surety about your income, many people don't consider it as an investment option. The amount that I have invested is fairly small in here. So even if I loss that amount, I will not be shocked or surprised. I invested the large amount in other secure treasuries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Many people think like you, since crypto Market doesn't give you surety about your income, many people don't consider it as an investment option. The amount that I have invested is fairly small in here. So even if I loss that amount, I will not be shocked or surprised. I invested the large amount in other secure treasuries.
Yes, i know many doesn't consider crypto investment as an option to earn money line, cos it isn't about placing your treasury to any coin and grow riches overnight. One has to invest and exercise patients for his or her invested funds to grow as time proceeds. I am a crypto enthusiast, i like investing my treasury asset into crypto cos i know the long time benefit is enormous.

Razor1911

Yes, i know many doesn't consider crypto investment as an option to earn money line, cos it isn't about placing your treasury to any coin and grow riches overnight. One has to invest and exercise patients for his or her invested funds to grow as time proceeds. I am a crypto enthusiast, i like investing my treasury asset into crypto cos i know the long time benefit is enormous.
I agree too. Crypto market is not for those who wants a steady growth of their investment. Here, the market ups and downs is so drastic that it can swell up or squeeze down in double digits. Anyone who wants to invest in here, should invest only a little money. So that even if they loose that money, they are not badly affected by it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think it is depend on individual country . what happen is that not every body that is interested on crytocurrency as a medium of exchange so the rise and fall of cryto is not there problem.
In fact, only the youth of most countries are active in cryptocurrency. The old and most of the illiterate don't see crypto as the way. So it will be difficult for government to adopt it as a medium of exchange. Its volatility will always be considered as well. No one can ever predict the future of cryptocurrencies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Okay, your country's government takes the worries of its subjects as priority. Here in my country the govt doesn't even care if we exist or not. They go by making unfavorable decisions that never suits its subjects, just pleasing to themselves alone. They banned crypto to our fiat currency transactions overnight, without prior notice. Which country are you from??
The decision alone destabilize some people life. And it even affected the cryptocurrencies market then because Nigeria was number 2 on cryptocurrencies market then. Now that Twitter has been banned. There is tendency that it may even affect the airdrop as most airdrop always want their users to follow them on Twitter.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The decision alone destabilize some people life. And it even affected the cryptocurrencies market then because Nigeria was number 2 on cryptocurrencies market then. Now that Twitter has been banned. There is tendency that it may even affect the airdrop as most airdrop always want their users to follow them on Twitter.
We're really facing torrid time here in our country. It seems the president didn't even look at the merits to its citizens before going on laying such destabilizing comments at twitter. Now two things are banned, which we really associate ourselves into to make money online too. Crypto is partially ban, bit the case of twitter is banned till further notice, its devastating.