Why you should receive your payments using stable coins.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Stable coins are those coins that are pegged to the value of a fiat money. That is to say they carry the same value that the fiat money pegged to carries. For example, USDT is a cryptocurrency pegged to the value of a dollar. That is to say that 1USDT is equal to 1 dollar.

For those of us that receive payments in crypto, I believe the best option for us is to receive our payments making use of stable coins. I understand that other cryptocurrencies have a value higher than most fiat money and we would like to hold these cryptocurrencies.

The good thing about stable coins is that its price is fixed and it is not affected by the incessant volatility and fluctuations of the crypto market. I understand that these volatility might be of benefit sometimes. But what if it is at a disadvantage? The use of stable coins save the day. I have a friend that was expecting payments on crypto and just when the payment came, the market experiences a dip. And he needed funds urgently. He had to cash out in a massive loss. Stable coins mitigate against all these kinds of situations and guarantees that you are protected from volatile markets.