Why The Study Of Finance Is So Important Now?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Finance is a kind of field that is often studied by many people. There are many kinds of schools of thoughts within this field and I must say that this field is so vast that many people often say that this field has many different kinds of branches within itself. I believe that the study of finance is very important. The term "Finance" basically means capital that is used to run any business. Finance can be said to be the management of that capital so that business could run smoothly. Finance means applying the proper strategy to increase the revenue or profits of the company.

Finance is the basic foundation of any business because it is used to carry out business operations and activities in the organizations. There are various educational institute that offer various courses related to finance and I think that the study of finance is really important. This is because when you have the right kind of knowledge to manage and utilize the financial sources, you can run any business in the best way. This is why finance is said to be the top priority of any business. Why do you think that the study of finance is so important?

E

eldavis

The study of finance is so important not just cause it plays a major role in the growth of the business, it also helps the business determine and differentiate between their needs and wants. The study of finance allows the business know what to spend, when to spend and most importantly where to spend it on.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The study of finance gives a student of a better understanding of how to generate funds, and formulate and evaluate projects to know a project that will be viable and worth embarking on. So the knowledge of finance helps a student of financial to be better enquired to handle all issues that has to do with management of funds. Cash flows. It empowers them to be able to manage resource both human and capital resources to achieve the set out goals of the business organization. The reasonswhy some organization suffers set back back most times is because they lack a very good financial manager. Someone is well grounded in finance and can handle financial matters hence there are somany loops and lose ends and funds are been siphoned or misappropriated. And with the passage of time the business organization will begin to run out of funds and they will end up borrowing and borrowing and eventually become liquidated and heavily indebted.

This does not apply to only a business unit or organization but to national economy, I will use that of my country as a case study. We are in a deep financial mess and crisis because our economy is been managed by incompetent hands.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The financing of modern economy is so important because of the globalization. It improves the society by teaching how to make wiser choices about loans, savings, and expenditures, using different financial instruments like bonds, shares, or money market funds. Today world is getting interconnected and in unison and technological disruption and economy uncertainties are the most emerging challenges and capitalization of opportunities is the key to resolve the challenges. A sound financial literacy helps personal build asset portfolio, stands firm in the face of financial challenges and acts as a watchdog for organizational resources.