Why survey sites is the best place to make money as a newbie

There are many ways to make money online, but survey sites are often overlooked. Survey sites are a great way for newbies to make money because they are easy to use and don't require any special skills. You can make a decent amount of money with survey sites if you put in the effort.

One of the great things about survey sites is that they are very easy to use. You don't need any special skills or knowledge to get started. All you need to do is sign up and start taking surveys. The surveys are usually short and only take a few minutes to complete.

Another reason why survey sites are a great way for newbies to make money is that you can make a decent amount of money with them. If you are willing to put in the effort, you can easily make a few hundred dollars a month with survey sites.

Finally, survey sites are a great way to make money because they are flexible. You can work whenever you want and take as many or as few surveys as you like. You can also cash out your earnings whenever you want.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It depends on your area means not all countries have survey sites available in their location even if the website owner allows signups from different countries and regions. Most of the time the surveys aren't available.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I don't think survey websites are the best when it comes to making money online simply because when I was a new him I also tried to make money to solve it but it didn't work out due to the fact that so few websites are always restricted to some countries and in order to make money you must join a platform that accepts all countries also sorry website accept payment method which are also restricted in some countries so this means that not everyone can make money through survey websites including newbies so there are ways by.

which you can make money online if only they want to make money online as a accessible to everyone and every country ways by which you can make money online include creating a blog which you will just need to buy a domain and hosting then you will apply for Google adsense then you get paid per people who comes to your website and advertisements which are shown on your website other ways by which you can make money online is by creating a YouTube channel and you will get paid for ADS which are shown on the videos to your customers

GnomeXray

It depends so much on the county you live in I think that's the biggest downsite of survey sites if you live for exsample in Nigeria etc you would earn not even a dollar for hours of work of course if you live in english counties you can earn some decent amount if you are using surveys sites make sure you answer honestly

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I agree that survey sites are the best place to make money as a newbie because you do not need any special skills or knowledge. Actually, surveys are a very popular earning method worldwide. A lot of people make money from surveys daily. In the past, I worked on several survey sites because I enjoy participating in surveys. However, soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so ,as you understand, it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a good survey site, start working on it and make some money from it.

Letwk

Well I don't if you'd be interested in making little dollar reading email.

I mean the payment is little but over time you will be glad you didn't look at the little payment.

You know how to draw my attention.