Best Survey Sites That Pays

AmaliaTG

Some of the best Survey that I can recommend you are wordwide use. However, this doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get surveys all the time or eligible to be paid. We all know that most survey at least work best in the first world countries and reject the rest of the countries but here are someone of the best paying survey site that I know based on the feedback of my friends who went abroad and did this surveys.
1. Toluna
2. Swagbugs which earn you points which you can redeem the points to cash. Swagbugs also have games to play to earn you points
3. Valued Opinion
4. Opinion outpost
5. Life points
6. Kash kicks
7. Survey junkie
8. Inbox Dollar
9. Vindale Research
10. Pinecone Research

Again I am not a fun if survey but you can try this and see if it works for you. Personally life points and inbox Dollar worked for me and I got some few bucks there but the surveys are not everyday reliable neither is it a guarantee that surveys will be available for you. All In all its always good to get this small opportunities and put in some effort and see if it works for you. You can't say it won't work for you if you haven't tried them . Best of Luck.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Pinecone research is one of the best survey websites in the world but that don't really accept everyone and they are selective in the demographics. I registered on the platform last year but I was not accepted because of my demographics and maybe other things so I think survey websites generally favors people from America or some European countries.

AmaliaTG

Pinecone research is one of the best survey websites in the world but that don't really accept everyone and they are selective in the demographics. I registered on the platform last year but I was not accepted because of my demographics and maybe other things so I think survey websites generally favors people from America or some European countries.
Yes exactly. There are so many survey opportunities out there but they favour only up countries, which I don't know the reason but it's also good to do research on surveys that fall in your demographics and do them. Online opportunities are many, it all depend if you are ready to put in the work to do them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes exactly. There are so many survey opportunities out there but they favour only up countries, which I don't know the reason but it's also good to do research on surveys that fall in your demographics and do them. Online opportunities are many, it all depend if you are ready to put in the work to do them.
The reason most of the online solving platforms favours people from tier 1 countries is not far-fetched. A country like America for example has a lot of companies and business institutions seeking opinion of the public, so they resort to carry out online surveys in order to quickly know their opinion and pay them some amount of money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are over 1,000+ survey sites around for users to turn to and earn fair share of rewards with. I've tried several of its options up to now I never got the chance to be successful through it. Disappointments just follow all the way ever since I started trying to earn through it. That's why I don't count on surveys, it should continue working for those who are earning from it.

AmaliaTG

Their are over 1,000+ survey sites around for users to turn to and earn fair share of rewards with. I've tried several of its options up to now I never got the chance to be successful through it. Disappointments just follow all the way ever since I started trying to earn through it. That's why I don't count on surveys, it should continue working for those who are earning from it.
I also don't depend on survey or consider it as my way of earning but to the tier 1 counties they always have this privileges and they do earn alot of money from it. I wrote the thread to also help them so that if there is someone who will be looking for survey sites, at least they will find variety displayed in this conversation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also don't depend on survey or consider it as my way of earning but to the tier 1 counties they always have this privileges and they do earn alot of money from it. I wrote the thread to also help them so that if there is someone who will be looking for survey sites, at least they will find variety displayed in this conversation.
You tried in your own possible way to drop this surveys options here so those who are opportune to earn from it can simply opt in via any of them and start earning from them when they deem it right. The way they treat those from the top tier countries is different from the way they treat us from the lower tier countries.

AmaliaTG

You tried in your own possible way to drop this surveys options here so those who are opportune to earn from it can simply opt in via any of them and start earning from them when they deem it right. The way they treat those from the top tier countries is different from the way they treat us from the lower tier countries.
I am telling you some tier one actions will never end?. Although at least us not being able to access survey have brought the alert that we still can never be the same as them. But if our own government officials own up to their tasks in building and establishing our countries they way they promise us, then we would have been far by now. One of the big reasons why 2 and 3 tiers are behind is because corruption is dragging is down. We are even unable breath because of the high rate of corruption this days ? lol

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am telling you some tier one actions will never end?. Although at least us not being able to access survey have brought the alert that we still can never be the same as them. But if our own government officials own up to their tasks in building and establishing our countries they way they promise us, then we would have been far by now. One of the big reasons why 2 and 3 tiers are behind is because corruption is dragging is down. We are even unable breath because of the high rate of corruption this days ? lol
Corruption is too bad it hinders the progress of any nation, that's exactly what's happening more especially in my own country. I feel regretted to have such leaders who never want to see the future of the country lit up, by promoting infrastructure and human resources. All they care is their own personal dividends and not for the improvement of the country.

AmaliaTG

Corruption is too bad it hinders the progress of any nation, that's exactly what's happening more especially in my own country. I feel regretted to have such leaders who never want to see the future of the country lit up, by promoting infrastructure and human resources. All they care is their own personal dividends and not for the improvement of the country.

Litsen even tier 1 counties had to go through multiple presidents, Infact over 50 presidents and many government leaders for them to be able to abolish corruption for good. For us we are still in the 4th or 5th president in each Africa at large. Our president is the 4th president so far ever since independence. So we are still far from abolishing corruption. Am sure in the next few generations, the president's then will have sorted out the issue because corruption is sickening for sure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Litsen even tier 1 counties had to go through multiple presidents, Infact over 50 presidents and many government leaders for them to be able to abolish corruption for good. For us we are still in the 4th or 5th president in each Africa at large. Our president is the 4th president so far ever since independence. So we are still far from abolishing corruption. Am sure in the next few generations, the president's then will have sorted out the issue because corruption is sickening for sure.
Corruption is sickness. Any nation who are embedded with corruption charges through its leaders are simply on the sick bed. That's what most African countries are suffering. At least yours is just on the 4th regime, maybe the corruption will dampen when it gets to 10th regime, only with the grace from the above. That's the only divine power that will resurrect my country heading towards abyss.

greenieS

Verified member
Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

But if you are part of a tier3 country, lower chances with surveys. You can try several ways to earn online.