What are the best ways to make money with survey sites??

Ajebo25

Verified member
Although I don't like survey websites probably because of what I have experienced in the past that's made me hate survey sites but in the other hand I hear alot of people arr making none from it by answering surveys but it really deoends on th location which they are survey sites doesn't really favor africa as a whole.

But i still hear rumors of people claiming to have been making money from survey sites and I must say that weather they rar using vpn or they are just lieing just to get referrals for their own personal gain but I must ask do survey sites really oay?? Am asking this because the last time i tried survey sites i was restricted to many of them due to my location but when i foound one which could be access in my location it didn't credit me whenever I answer a survey and it really hurt me the only survey site which I can say that I have gained something from is get lumi and I can't count it because it is a Nigerian owned site but i want to ask are survey sites real if they are then drop some of them here.

AfriPeeps Official

Most survey websites are very selective when it comes to country, most do not accept certain African countries probably because of their clients choice and bad records of some African countries. I have tried few survey websites andd I noticed they are cool but getting a survey for my region is the problem.

Mango9

Making money with survey sites is a pretty good way to make money but the problem is they are not available in all countries and that is the problem because those poor country are the people that really need this kind of opportunity it would have been very helpful to them

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Even me , from my experience it is not really easy for people to make money with survey as I always thought it is , and it seems this is only favorable to certain region and not to certain region like here in Africa. I don't just know the reason .

Well ever since I came into the online space , I only have opportunity to make money with swagbucks . When I discovered about the swagbucks platform then I was able to earn some money but at the end of few days I was not able to continue because it will really take a whole lot of time before I could reach a reasonable amount needed to place a successful withdrawal.

For now , all I can say is that most of the survey platform as I see and from what people are saying Is quite difficult to make money and even if you have to do so, it will require total honesty and straight forwardness from you.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The best ways to make money with survey sites is by completing paid surveys, or surveys that are worth money. Survey sites offer you various types of surveys and questionnaires. You can be a part of a short survey that asks for your opinion on topics like the environment or which type of pet you prefer, or you can be involved in more in-depth questionnaire and test a service before it's released to market. There are also opportunities to earn real money by participating in product tests and reviewing the products after using them.

Many companies that offer paid surveys will reward you with points. You can then redeem those points for prizes or cash.

There are a couple ways to complete surveys:

You can sign up as an 'Independent' on the site and answer questions related to the survey taking place that week. These are typically paid surveys that you supposedly qualify for by answering a series of questions related to your demographics, how well you know people, your backgrounds and etc. However, there is no guarantee these will be paid surveys. Many of the other available surveys have been around for years and not all of them have been validated by the company offering them.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money from paid surveys could be a really big challenge if you do not live in a Tier 1 countries. One of the main reasons why they make fine amount of cash by completing surveys is due to the fact that many companies support their countries, as the manufacturers of products and service offered by them is limited to certain countries. They seek the opinion of people who belong to that particular region. They may not need the opinion of other people as they may not have tried the product or the services.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, it is one of the countries where many companies do not send Surveys. This could cause frustration if you want to make money from paid surveys online. I have found a site known as Palm Research. They claim that they send surveys to Nigeria. However, you may need a PayPal account to get paid. Since you cannot receive PayPal payments in Nigeria, you may need to ask someone, who lives in some other countries, else to get the payment for you. I have not tried this website myself, but I think that it might be a legit site. The site has received many negative reviews, though.

Richee84

Making money on survey site all depend on the location or country that you are, most people from African countries are not that lucky as most of the survey site doesn't give African countries advantage to participate and earn money like their counterpart from the America and European countries. It is very difficult for most African to participate in most of those survey and earn reasonable amount of money there. I personally don't take part in most of the survey cause of my location which is not favour by the survey. But for people who are not in African countries can take part in survey and earn money from their site. The opportunities are more in the American and European countries to make side money and add to their income compare to African countries. Another way for the people in African countries to benefit from most of these survey is for them to partner with a trusted person in the American or European countries who can help them to withdrawn their fund while they carry out the major task on their own. After completing their task they will submit the details of their trusted friend or family which the money will be sent to and get transfer back to them through bank transfer.

davidkay

Don't waste your expensive time on trash

learn something you are interested in and convert it to a source of income

like learning about paid ads and getting clients. to work with them
that is the real business you should build

paid survey or watching ads and earning cents is not a good idea it is just wasting time

Nacious55

If you are from United States, you can join sign up on Mintalise, it is a survey site that allow you to earn money online by completing surveys. They also have a referral program where they pay you for referring people to them. Sign up there now, you will thank me later
ASk me for the link