Why microstrategy CEO qualified bitcoin as a cyberspace

Flow-er

The bitcoin moguls have been making different statements on the price of bitcoin and the opportunities in the bitcoin investments. The major thing is that bitcoin have surpassed peoples imagination. They never knew that it would be the greatest assets of our time. Most especially the critics, then never believed that bitcoin would stand and all they taught was that it would collapse in no time. This bitcoin trajectory indicated that bitcoin would keep trending as much as people still invest in it. The king coin is best use as the store of value owing to its ability to surge in the future.

The MicroStrategy CEO, Michael Saylor makes a very impressive statement on the need for the United States of America to adopt bitcoin as legal tender. He qualified the king coin as the future cyberspace. His statement is still very strange to me and I don't seem to phantom the reason why he qualified bitcoin as a cyberspace. The members of this forum could throw more light on the statement. I have seen bitcoin enthusiast use different words of different versions to qualify the foremost digital assets.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The use of bitcoin and of course the advantages of bitcoin to the economy of the country cannot be overemphasised. The bitcoin as proven to be the best cryptocurrency and it been put to use in various works of life. The statements made by the MicroStrategy CEO is correct because the usefulness of bitcoin cannot be overemphasised. Many countries and companies have plans to use the king of digital currencies. This is because the track record of bitcoin showed that it will surge in the future. This is the more reasons why one need to be very careful of the kinds of cryptocurrency that we choose. Some cryptocurrency doesn't have the potentials to surge because it is not accepted by many. The level of acceptance of a digital currency play a big roll I the potential of the coin. This is why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrencies and the one with the bug potentials. It will surge in the future no matter the downswing it may be sent with now. The MicroStrategy CEO understand the trajectory of bitcoin. The has a very large percentage of bitcoin and the estimated amour of the bitcoin it has is about 0.6% of the total amount of bitcoin.

Flow-er

The use of bitcoin and of course the advantages of bitcoin to the economy of the country cannot be overemphasised. The bitcoin as proven to be the best cryptocurrency and it been put to use in various works of life. The statements made by the MicroStrategy CEO is correct because the usefulness of bitcoin cannot be overemphasised. Many countries and companies have plans to use the king of digital currencies. This is because the track record of bitcoin showed that it will surge in the future. This is the more reasons why one need to be very careful of the kinds of cryptocurrency that we choose. Some cryptocurrency doesn't have the potentials to surge because it is not accepted by many. The level of acceptance of a digital currency play a big roll I the potential of the coin. This is why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrencies and the one with the bug potentials. It will surge in the future no matter the downswing it may be sent with now. The MicroStrategy CEO understand the trajectory of bitcoin. The has a very large percentage of bitcoin and the estimated amour of the bitcoin it has is about 0.6% of the total amount of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the power of the people for financial independence. This is the more reason why the government is totally against bitcoin which could be the power of autonomy for the People to liberate themselves from the central control by the government. They never like bitcoin because it will make them lose certain powers and it could be detrimental to them. This is the reason why they choose the regulatory option. We have seen many government embarking on regulations here and there. I have seen this coming and that is why I am against the regulatory scrutiny in the first place. The senator of Texas also mentioned that the regulations could make the decentralised nature of bitcoin turn to centralised system that will be subjected to control by the government. The microstrategy CEO is actually looking at the potentials of bitcoin in the future. It will be very beneficial to the economy of United States. This is the major reason why he is crying out loud. The earlier all the country started accepting cryptocurrency the better because lots of development is going on in that circle. The potentials of bitcoin showed be tapped into now by the government before it's too late.