Why locally-made food are better than processed food.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Because of the fact that everyone are trying their possible best to fit into the world system thereby , uplifting themselves from any kind of stress and hard work they prefer to consume food that are already processed and sold in food stores , supermarket , and grocery shops etc rather than consuming food that are made locally by themselves . Even health organisations and staff working in them have always urge and encourage individuals and patients to consume locally made foods rather than consuming processed foods . This is because most processed food are filled with chemical preservative that makes them last for a long amount of time . And not all of these chemically preserved processed food are immune not to affect human beings when they consume them .

A Lot of patients in the hospital today that are suffering from heart diseases and other respiratory system related diseases are in the condition or situation in which they are as a result of consuming chemically preserved processed foods . Processed food are actually stored in cans , tin , rappings and scratches etc . And for the manufacturers and producers to effectively maximize their profit of their various manufactured processed food they include chemical and other chemical related properties in the course of producing these foods to make it stand the test of time and not expiring any time soon . This chemical properties added to the produced food can in turn endanger the human body systems after consumption . That is why it is advisable to consume local foods freshly brought from the farm or gardens so as to be sure it is safe for consumption .

Personally I prefer making my food myself simply because am always scared of what is used to make the food which am going to buy but like the one I prepare my self because I know the ingredients which I used to cook it, unlike processed foods which unknowingly add an ingredient which you're allergic to in it.

Food is a crucial part of life. When we are taking about food, we are taking a good and nourish food which can be benefited to our body.

And I prefer making my food by my self because of on known ingredients that they put together some times, some might may not like more maggi or pepper while some are even want more.

But basically, I prefer making foods by myself than processing food which the ingredients unknown to me.

Disadvantage of process food can cause cancer or obesity in the nearest future.