Why Is PayPal Not Working In All Countries?

Sikapa

Verified member
PayPal is good way to receive money either from abroad or even within a country. This system of sending and receiving money is working on all the continents in the world but it's not working in all countries in the world. I sometimes get confuse why this system is not working worldwide or is some countries that are banning PayPal in their country?

I think maybe some countries are banning PayPal because how possible is it that it will work on all continents around the globe and not working in all countries. Well that is my thinking by the way or someone know the exact reason why PayPal is not working in every country?

King bell

VIP Contributor
Yes, PayPal is not available in all countries for a good number of reasons which I'll state later on. I realised this as I was trying to register few months ago. This is a payment option that has been used by most online website because of how easy and user friendly it is, but unfortunately, this isn't available for all due to the fact that people will likely use it for fraudulent activities. The app has restricted those in third world countries and other countries from receiving money. This means you can only send money but cannot receive from a third party. This I believe should be fixed because PayPal is the number one payment option online and should be free and available for all.