Why is it so difficult to qualify for a paid survey?

Alberello75

There are many paid survey sites that can be found on the web, when we are looking for another method of earning money. I know for now only two of those who are not difficult to qualify and complete their surveys. They are: Yougov and Theorem Reach Surveys. However, the availability of surveys that they have is very low, so for example in the case of Yougov, it allows me to carry out and complete a survey, more or less with the frequency of just once a month!

The other sites of this type instead promise many daily surveys, such as Yuno Surveys, just to mention one of many. However, just being able to qualify on these panels in order to complete the surveys and collect the prize, is decidedly difficult and from what I hear, there would be many users who have this same problem.

Survey sites are almost always translated into user-friendly language so that the user has no difficulty answering questions. But in my opinion, however, those countries that have a native language other than English (such as me being Italian), have far fewer opportunities to be able to find surveys that are suitable for them. So this means that when, for example, I try to participate in a survey, after having answered a few initial questions, the site interrupts me with one of the usual phrases such as: "You are not the person we were looking for".

For this reason, I would like to ask if there are paid survey sites other than the ones I mentioned earlier, which are easier to carry out, even for those living in countries where English is not spoken.

Alberello75

@Shaf What you mentioned, I'm already doing. In fact, my earnings through surveys are in fact a detail of low relevance which, however, if I had the opportunity to do them would have been much better.

@Bisolami @Paul Abel
I agree, but then wouldn't it be better if the surveys were filtered regardless as indeed Yougov does and each panel could only offer me the one that suits my needs, with the almost certainty that I could complete it?
This would save me time without having to fill out the first filter questions every time and punctuality, not be eligible to participate.