Why is it so difficult to qualify for a paid survey?

Alberello75

There are many paid survey sites that can be found on the web, when we are looking for another method of earning money. I know for now only two of those who are not difficult to qualify and complete their surveys. They are: Yougov and Theorem Reach Surveys. However, the availability of surveys that they have is very low, so for example in the case of Yougov, it allows me to carry out and complete a survey, more or less with the frequency of just once a month!

The other sites of this type instead promise many daily surveys, such as Yuno Surveys, just to mention one of many. However, just being able to qualify on these panels in order to complete the surveys and collect the prize, is decidedly difficult and from what I hear, there would be many users who have this same problem.

Survey sites are almost always translated into user-friendly language so that the user has no difficulty answering questions. But in my opinion, however, those countries that have a native language other than English (such as me being Italian), have far fewer opportunities to be able to find surveys that are suitable for them. So this means that when, for example, I try to participate in a survey, after having answered a few initial questions, the site interrupts me with one of the usual phrases such as: "You are not the person we were looking for".

For this reason, I would like to ask if there are paid survey sites other than the ones I mentioned earlier, which are easier to carry out, even for those living in countries where English is not spoken.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that surveys are a very popular earning method worldwide. A lot of people participate in surveys every day and earn money from them.
In the past, I joined several survey sites because I enjoy participating in surveys very much. However, I gave them up soon because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time which was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But if surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legit survey site by doing a very good search or by asking the members of forums like Trendri for information and start working on it in order to make some money from surveys.

Calin8324

You have to find a good site to complete surveys. On surveyfuncy.com you don't have this problem.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The reason is not far fetched, survey sites are not made for third world countries, because they don't have industries or big enough industries that care about their consumers feedback and these surveys are aimed at that, if they allow everyone to answer or partake in the surveys it will be pointless because come to think of it, does it makes sense to give a review or survey on products or services you haven't used yourself.

The only way this can change is if your country creates enough industries or impose laws on the already existing industries to take consumer feedback seriously, in countries where these surveys matters people do not care about that, because the money they're paying isn't worth it for them, but over here if you convert to our local currency they become some sums.

So, basically that's how it works, I've seen these type of threads always.

Mastergp

Verified member

Paid surveys are typically targeted towards a specific demographic or group of individuals, so not everyone will qualify to participate. Additionally, survey companies often use screening questions to ensure that only those who fit the desired profile take the survey. This helps ensure that the survey results are representative of the target population and that the data collected is of high quality. Furthermore, Survey companies use a panel of respondents and they want to maintain the diversity and representativeness of the panel, so they have to be selective in who they invite to participate.

Another reason why it can be difficult to qualify for paid surveys is that many survey companies use a quota system to ensure that they have a certain number of responses from specific groups. For example, they may need a certain number of responses from men and women, or from people in different age ranges or income levels. This means that even if you fit the desired demographic, you may not be selected to participate in a survey if the quota for your group has already been filled.
Additionally, survey companies may also use a point system to reward people who participate in a lot of surveys. This means that if you participate in many surveys, you will be more likely to be selected to participate in future surveys.
In summary, qualifying for a paid survey can be difficult because they are targeted towards specific groups, use screening questions, and quotas systems to ensure that they have a representative sample of participants.

arunima25

Verified member
When I started online earnings a few years back, I heard promising reviews about survey sites and joined almost a dozen of them. But soon it started being annoying and frustrating. And I got to understand the clear picture that though many survey sites are open for global users, they favour certain locations. It can be frustrating for underdeveloped and developing countries.
Now I spend very little time on surveys. I continue with YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. They have worked okay for me and I have made few payouts from each of these three.
It's frustrating to get disqualified from the surveys after getting invitation. In that respect YouGov is good.We don't disqualify. In case of Rakuten, if you are disqualified, you are disqualified after few questions and you at least earn the minimum points. It's more frustrating if you are disqualified mid way, it's a waste of time.

Alberello75

@arunima25 Although I abandoned Toluna after taking two years to receive a gift voucher worth €30 to spend in a shop fortunately also present here in my city, I thank you for also pointing out me Rakuten Insight, as among those reliable and perhaps easy to complete.

@Calin8324 Thank you also for your report about surveyfuncy.com, which I did not know at all before. So with certainty I will sign up for that panel.

@moonchild Italy will not be a third world country, but you have to know that, above all in recent years, here it's no longer "wonderland" as instead many still believe. Having said that, I agree with you that this problem about users having trouble in completing surveys, it's very frequent. Having you mentioned my currency, to make you understand the low value that in fact has if it is used here in Italy, I tell you that precisely with 1€, I don't even get a cup of coffee!

@Mastergp Especially for certain people such as the jobless like me, who above all for this reason do not have certain specific skills required, it is often impossible to qualify for most surveys. This I believe regardless of the country in the world where one lives.

arunima25

Verified member
It is the first time that I am hearing about surveyfuncy.com. I am on several forum platforms like Trendri, Beer Money Forum, Forum Coin and Referral Index forum. People discuss about ways of earning on these forums and a lot of threads are about surveys.Surveys are still a very popular and easy way to earn money, especially if you are from tier 1 countries. But I have not come across any thread on this particular survey site. Maybe I missed it.
To make surveys more profitable for tier 2 and 3 countries, more industries have to be established there. And those industries need to be dependent on market research amongst the local population. Surveys are the most popular way of market research for any business.

Alberello75

It is the first time that I am hearing about surveyfuncy.com. I am on several forum platforms like Trendri, Beer Money Forum, Forum Coin and Referral Index forum. People discuss about ways of earning on these forums and a lot of threads are about surveys.Surveys are still a very popular and easy way to earn money, especially if you are from tier 1 countries. But I have not come across any thread on this particular survey site. Maybe I missed it.
To make surveys more profitable for tier 2 and 3 countries, more industries have to be established there. And those industries need to be dependent on market research amongst the local population. Surveys are the most popular way of market research for any business.
Indeed, as I said in my previous post, Italy in terms of surveys probably has this disadvantage, this because my Nation is not to be considered a third world country, by this time neither more industrialized and economically well-off as it once was. There are practically no industries here, also due to the anti-pollution law issued by the European Union and those few still present here, have been bought by foreign companies that have their headquarters scattered across other continents of the world.
Obviously those few surveys that can be performed and therefore translated into Italian, however they refer to these companies which, even if they are foreign for us, nevertheless market and sell their products here in Italy as well.

arunima25

Verified member
Indeed, as I said in my previous post, Italy in terms of surveys probably has this disadvantage, this because my Nation is not to be considered a third world country, by this time neither more industrialized and economically well-off as it once was. There are practically no industries here, also due to the anti-pollution law issued by the European Union and those few still present here, have been bought by foreign companies that have their headquarters scattered across other continents of the world.
Obviously those few surveys that can be performed and therefore translated into Italian, however they refer to these companies which, even if they are foreign for us, nevertheless market and sell their products here in Italy as well.
Oh! Sorry to know about that. It's a general perception that surveys work very well for the western world. I guess that's a myth.
You have a point there. Industries and businesses are the ones that use surveys for market research. These market research and feedbacks that they get are used for improving the business. If there are less industries and businesses in the country, there would be kess surveys targeting the local population.
I have come across two kinds of surveys mainly... the most popular ones are the ones used by businesses and industries for Market research. Once in a while we do receive surveys around political opinion.
India is a growing economy.. We are emerging as a great economic power in the World. More and more businesses and industries are getting started here in the recent times. That's a positive sign. That should imply that we should be having more survey opportunities in the coming years. That's a speculation and we can only stay positive around it. Maybe in coming future, survey can be a good way to earn online in India too.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Qualifying for a paid survey is difficult because the companies commissioning the surveys are looking for specific demographics and opinions. To ensure they get the most valuable feed back, they set specific criteria for participants to meet, such as age, gender, location, and purchasing habits. As a result, not everyone will be eligible to participate in a survey, and some may even be screened out after starting the survey. Moreover, the number of participants required for each survey is limited, so even if you meet the criteria, you may still be rejected because too many people have already participated.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The reason is simple: Survey sites just wants to grab people opinions for free then just say advertiser is searching for other targeting group or pays the money and make chargeback especially the CPX Research one how is a big scammer after credit then debit you after a while, like a way to grab people opinions for free.

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Qualifying for a survey site can be difficult due to several reasons:

Target audience: Survey sites want to collect data from specific demographics, so you may not qualify if you don't fit their target audience.

Limited number of participants: Survey sites often have a limited number of participants they need for a specific survey, so even if you fit the target audience, you may not qualify because the spots are already filled.

Location restrictions: Some surveys are only available in specific countries or regions, so you may not qualify if you don't live in the required area.

Screening questions: Before starting a survey, you may be asked a series of screening questions to determine if you are eligible. If you don't meet the criteria, you won't qualify for the survey.

Quality control: Survey sites aim to provide high-quality data, so they may reject participants who don't take the surveys seriously or provide inconsistent answers

Stunna

Valued Contributor
Qualifying for paid surveys can be difficult because survey companies want to gather information from a specific target demographic, such as individuals within a certain age range or those who have used a certain product. Additionally, survey companies may only be looking for a limited number of participants, and therefore the qualifications for taking a survey can be selective. This helps ensure that the data collected is representative and reliable.

Alberello75

Well, I agree with all of you that based on your comments in response to this thrad, I understand the reasons why it is often not easy to complete surveys.
Indeed, most surveys are only aimed at a certain group of people and excluding many others. In fact, the first questions are the fundamental ones targeted that will allow to continue, or instead to be immediately excluded from the survey in question.
Such questions that are asked to each user during the compilation of a survey, which serve as filters to see if the person is or is not suitable to perform it, are more or less always the same as: Nationality, Gender, Age, Employment and some other specific for this type.
In addition, we must also remember that many surveys are proposed by companies looking through these, only people who have a good opinion of their products or their services. This means that later may be excluded those who through the interview, result to be not satisfied.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Because paid survey companies frequently have specific target demographics and require respondents who meet those criteria, it can be challenging to qualify for a survey. Age, gender, income, location, education level, or other relevant factors to the survey topic or research objective may be included in these criteria.

For instance, if a survey is about consumer preferences for a specific product, the company conducting the survey may only be interested in hearing from people who have just purchased that product. You may not be eligible to participate if you do not meet those requirements.

Additionally, some survey companies may only accept respondents who are most likely to complete the survey if they receive more survey takers than they need for a particular survey. This could be respondents who have previously completed surveys, respondents who live in a particular area, or respondents who have completed pre-qualification surveys that demonstrate that they are likely to be a good match for the survey. Other examples of this would be respondents who live in a particular area.

Overall, it is difficult to qualify for paid surveys primarily because survey companies must locate respondents.

Alberello75

@Jasz
Yes, you are definitely right. In fact, the first two or three questions that each survey site asks are the essential ones that allow the user to continue with or be immediately excluded the survey itself, Because in that case we are not considered suitable to participate at such interview. I believe that many users, in order to be able to qualify for a survey, are also willing not to always give truthful answers. Often the same survey panel always asks us the same and repeated questions, such as: location, gender, age, profession, etc. I would have thought why, many of these obvious questions are not stored in user data, so as to propose a survey only when it is compatible with the user who responds to these characteristics.

Shaf

Verified member
Instead of focusing on surveys, why not diversify your skills and earn in other ways. For example, you can make up to $2 a day working on paid to post forums even though it takes more time and effort to achieve. The benefit is that you will get the chance to hone your writing skills and gain new information that can help you.

I think YouTube is also a great way to earn money even if English is not your first language. If there's something you're passionate about which people will want to know of, you can earn just by posting non verbal content too.

Bisolami

Verified member
There are many paid survey sites that can be found on the web, when we are looking for another method of earning money. I know for now only two of those who are not difficult to qualify and complete their surveys. They are: Yougov and Theorem Reach Surveys. However, the availability of surveys that they have is very low, so for example in the case of Yougov, it allows me to carry out and complete a survey, more or less with the frequency of just once a month!

The other sites of this type instead promise many daily surveys, such as Yuno Surveys, just to mention one of many. However, just being able to qualify on these panels in order to complete the surveys and collect the prize, is decidedly difficult and from what I hear, there would be many users who have this same problem.

Survey sites are almost always translated into user-friendly language so that the user has no difficulty answering questions. But in my opinion, however, those countries that have a native language other than English (such as me being Italian), have far fewer opportunities to be able to find surveys that are suitable for them. So this means that when, for example, I try to participate in a survey, after having answered a few initial questions, the site interrupts me with one of the usual phrases such as: "You are not the person we were looking for".

For this reason, I would like to ask if there are paid survey sites other than the ones I mentioned earlier, which are easier to carry out, even for those living in countries where English is not spoken.
I have always asked myself this question until I knew the reason why it is very difficult to qualify for surveys.
I learnt that the surveys are usually meant for some kind of people. Through your answer, they can tell if you are part of the range of people who should take the survey or not. That is why we mostly see messages that tells us that we do not qualify for a particular survey.
Every survey is for some kind of people. There are times that people from twenty to thirty years of age are needed for the survey and it means that people below that age or above it cannot take the survey.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Getting qualified is not really hard and one of the major things that makes it hard is the status of your region and nation.

Survey sites are sites that run surveys for companies and they do so with the purpose of hearing from their customers and noting ways that they can better their services.

Now, any company running a survey will focus it's audience on the location where it major customers are.

Majority of the companies that run surveys operate in top tier countries and therefore their survey audience will be more of people from that same location and that is why people from developing countries find it hard to earn well from surveys.