Why is Elon Musk the wrong example for folks that want to do enterprise from scratch?

Muhammadyasir

Running a commercial enterprise is special as compared to startup. The most important distinction being product-marketplace match, commercial enterprise you almost constantly have a product-marketplace suit and the achievement depends on operations and marketing. You promote what has already been sold. But a startup is a very specific game, in startup you don’t realize if there is a marketplace for your product. There is a better hazard of failure. Elon Musk is a notable example of solving complicated issues that haven’t been solved earlier than. He is a actual entrepreneur.

Tip: if you actually need to comply with someone then observe your patron, that’s the name of the game sauce of success. Serve your clients.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I admire Elon Musk not exactly for his knack for business but for his pioneering ventures. If you have heard of SpaceX which is a project for people who want to have a trip to outer space. It is like climbing the Mt. Everest during the ancient times. Musk is using his billions to reach the stars, so to speak and I really like that kind of attitude. Don't be mistaken that I am like him because I am not an adventurer and actually I am the opposite of his character. By the way, Elon Musk owns Paypal which is the most successful remittance and depository center in the internet. I have an account with Paypal for a long time now and I can say that I do not want to use an alternative to Paypal. Yes, I am contented with the services of Paypal for my needs.

cmoneyspinner

Elon Musk is not a bad example for an aspiring entrepreneur if you look at what he did in the beginning to earn his fortune. However, he is setting a bad example now as to what to do when you make it to the top! But it's his money. He earned it and he gets to spend it his way.