General insurance Why do people doubt insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The doubt around insurance is common amongst most of the persons in my demographic. It is also like that in other countries since humans always express doubt in some investment project.

If insurance aren't fulfilling what is agreed with each member do you think they'll be able to live to gain high reputation? my answer is No. Insurance is reputable today, because they are fulfilling their contract with those who they insured.

Any one who is covered by insurance and encounter unexpected challenges depending on the policy get compensated by the insurance company provided the terms and conditions is met.

Irrespective of this, others still feel that insurance is a doubt, that you can't get your full coverage from them. Saying, they can't review the complete terms and conditions attached to the policy plan a member opted in for.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really think people doubt insurance companies, but they are only nonchalant and care less of the benefits of insurance policy. This may not be totally faulted on those people but the insurance company,which to me,has failed in educating the masses the benefit of insurance and every other things that are involved.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If you have a legal agreement with the insurance company I don't think there should be any form of doubt , because the insurance company in which you signed for would cover up the risk for you very fast since you have signed a legal agreement with them ,if they don't fulfill the terms you can take them to court too

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Finally, I think this is the right question for people like me. Let me speak for myself, I think I have doubt in insurance because I see insurance as a favor that needs to be paid for. I mean why make me think you got me covered when I will have to pay for it

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think insurance generally is worth doubting because the policy and also the terms and conditions alone is enough reason to give it a second thought if at all you want to consider insurance. The main thing that makes it seem like scam to me is the limits.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't really think people doubt insurance companies, but they are only nonchalant and care less of the benefits of insurance policy. This may not be totally faulted on those people but the insurance company,which to me,has failed in educating the masses the benefit of insurance and every other things that are involved.
If they can host seminar every year, making a must seminar yearly, I believe people who never got the chance to learn about them will use such medium to learn and know them more. That's where insurance company failed to address and not just sending their agents in an errand without coming in max first.