What to do if you have doubt about your business ideas.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Throughout the years there have been an increasing rate of people who want to own and establish a business of your own this is possible because a lot of people are seeking for ways to earn a living despite not having a usual regular nine-to-five job in a prestigious and well-established company . It is absolutely a good idea to have a business in order to keep yourself busy possibly while looking for a job but sometimes in the process of finding or establishing a business of our own we will always become sceptical or have doubts in our mind about the kind of business we intend to establish . It is ok to feel this way , but the truth is that we cannot be entirely sure about our actions that is why it is 100-percent advise that we seek the opinion and ideas of others .

It is also important that we understand that other people cannot make business ideas for us but the only thing that they can actually do for us is to give us suggestions in order for us to choose which one that we could possibly be able to handle and also establish .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Have you doubt about your business ideas is allowed this is possible because we possibly do not trust our intentions and actions because we all are imperfect human beings and because of this we will always need their opinions and ideas of others in order to make perfection . Hence that does not mean that we should let others give us business ideas that we are to establish but what we are only expecting from others is suggestions on our business ideas and also letting them know the kind of business we intend to establish in order to hear their own side of the story . Possibly they could possibly refer us to another person who is an expert on a particular business idea or who is an expert in advising individuals or young entrepreneurs who want to establish a business of their own on the various business ideas that they intend to establish .

We do not have to do everything on our own because living so we prove that we are totally over confident in ourselves and being overconfident is definitely something we want to avoid when establishing or owning a business . We definitely could be confident in our business but being over confident is definitely what we must avoid because managing and controlling a business is no respecter of confidence .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Business ideas are not to be hundred percent sure of. Nothing will surely work until we try it out. So having doubt about our business ideas is normal. The steps to take when the doubt is recurring or when we are too sure that it may not work out may now include the following.

Restrategise: there is no fuse in sitting down thousand times to fix things. We may try as much as possible to get things fix hundred time. We need to examine why Weill think it may not work out. If it is fear that make us doubt it, we need to work towards conquering the fear. If it is physical factor, we highlight them and we sort them out.

Seeking help: no one is an island of knowledge. We all need more knowledge from people. So there is no problem if we seek the attention and help of those that are successful in the business. We may ask them to tell us the steps they took or they should help us to identify our mistake from our ideas.

Business consultancy: if we are not too sure, we may seek the help of business consultant to help us draft the ideas

allison001

Verified member
The reason why I have doubt on my business will be put into consideration, like is it because I will not be able to satisfy the need of customers . There are so many reasons why people will believe that the business they are about to establish will not be successful.

When I am able to get the reason for this , I will then put it into consideration if there's a way to organise my business to overcome what brings about the doubt. This is very important. If the reason why I was doubting the success of my business is because of bad location , then I need to consider setting my business in a good location.

But in all the same , if I come to find out that my business won't generally be profitable after I've carried out with my practical research , I wouldn't have any option than to suspend until I am very sure of the business's success.