Make money till your fellow brothers doubt you

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

Making money through out life time is the best decision ever in this life.As a youth making money is part of feature plan's because, without money almost all feature dreams can't be fulfilled.money is all we need to make life life easier, money is just like a lubricant that smoothens our progress in life.making money is my hobby and am proud of that because I don't get disappointed In pursuing my career as students because I make money every day of my life. I don't get brock like my fellow students at students at school, I get everything I want that is not beyond my capacity.Infact most of my classe mates thought that I am a yahoo yahoo boy because that always see me happy in goodies and I always buy new clothes and shoes, not just ordinary clothes as many will think, I don't buy clothes of less than 4,000 naira.I went for Friday nights and weekends outing. There was a time my guy asked me one question that makes me laugh,but seriously it was a good question as a friend of mine,.he asked me that, am I into money ritual or am I a scammer,i just laughed and and say its because I explore in making legit money online.

E

eldavis

There are so many young persons today making good money from the Internet, so months back I came across some group of young traders, who are earning hundreds of dollars on a weekly basis from trading and working legit business online as well. When you see their lifestyle, you would think they are into cyber crimes like yahoo bit they are actually making honest money online daily. The thing is that no matter what you do, people would judge you can call you names, all you have to do is keep hustling.