Can a rich and wealthy individuals still invest and save money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many individuals due to the fact that they are rich and wealthy have usually develop the mindset that they do not have to save and also to invest. To be sincere and honest the fact that you are rich and wealthy doesn't mean that you should not save money and invest money. According to research and studies many individuals who are rich and wealthy today are in the condition they enjoy today as a result of their investing and saving habits, and so for them to maintain their riches and wealthiness they need to invest and save money. There is absolutely no individual considered or guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever that is why even the most richest man on Earth, Elon musk is still making a whole lot of investment and achieving a whole lot of wealth and riches. Many people are out there struggling and striving hard to attain financial freedom and riches. But you who presently may have already achieved it shouldn't fail to invest and also to save more.

Another reason to save and invest money even despite being rich and wealthy is because the future itself is filled with so much unforeseen and untold circumstances and events, which if considered to take place will always demand the involvement of money to be handled perfectly and considerably. When you are convinced on the benefits and importance of why you should save and invest money despite your financial status, you will definitely be moved to engage in saving and investing activities and practices.

Rubz

Ever since i was born, i haven't seen or heard of any law that was put in place to stop rich and wealthy people from saving or investing. I really don't know why a lot of rich and wealthy people believe that saving is only for the poor. They don't realize the fact that when they save, they become wealthier because they are saving the money the would have spent lavishly on unnecessary things. Besides, like you said, anything can happen to anyone. Who knows, they might become broke or run into a financial debt and it is the savings that would be able to get them out of that debt. The power of saving for future use or for unforeseen circumstances should never be underrated. Every individual should ensure to save as saving is meant for everyone and not for a particular class of people.

Shigobad2020

There's an adage that says the rich will keep getting rich while the poor might keep getting poorer , the reason behind the adage is that the rich people are never contented with the riches they have so they keep looking for ways in which their Inc on will be increased son that they can be making more money and get richer , So when you see a rich man spending lavishly in an outing , he or she already have an investment that will give him more than the one he has spent that very day .
The rich and wealthy people normally invest in real estate business which I one I the best way of making money offline nowadays , and secondly they invest on petroleum and gas business , and they also normally buy shares in companies and banking sectors which is also a good way to make money .

Heartstrings

Yes,they can still invest and save money,it is very good to save and invest so that not to get the shock of your life when things turn around. Having alot of money doesn't guarantee you,never to be in need of money in your life again, there may be unforseen circumstances or an emergency that requires a huge money.
And also minimize how you spend your money, just because you are rich and wealthy shouldn't guarantee you to spend lavishly without savings or investment and to my best knowledge,savings is probably much better, some investment may go wrong and you end up going back to square one,but when things go wrong,you can actually set up a business for yourself with your savings.

Been rich and wealthy doesn't stop one from saving and investing, because your children will definitely gain alot from your hard work and I believe that is the joy of every parents.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually wealthy people are very much included in the list of persons that should save and invest and I think being wealthy serves as an advantage for you in saving and investing.

Broadly speaking, almost any wealthy person you see is an investor and a saver. Virtually every rich man earns passively through investing and so this shows that you may not be able to maintain your status as wealthy and rich if you neglect these two things which are pivotal in staying and growing financially: saving and investing!

So, the issue of should wealthy people save or invest has not even come up because wealthy people who indeed maintain that status are those that used the little they have to invest and save and this helped them to grow their financial strength and even advance to the class of people categorized as rich and wealthy.

I strongly agree that saving and investing are ways to get rich.

Richee84

In the real life, the rich and the wealthiest people are the one that save more and invest more with their money. Being rich does not stop them to save more or invest more. The eagerness to even save and invest more come when we tend to have enough money at hand. From world or global survey, it is assume that the poor people save less while the rich saved more.

The poor people hardly can save from the little they earn. What the poor people earn is not even enough to meets their daily needs not to talk of saving from it. Even though they love to save but there is nothing left to save from.

The rich has better advantages than the poor to save more because they can not consume all what they earn. Once a rich man got to the top, they will want to remain at the top and they can only do that by investing more so they can generate more wealth for themselves and children.

If the rich man refuse to save and invest more then such person might be very unfortunate to see himself coming down from the rich ladder to the ground.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving and especially investing is the reason why people get and retain wealth and richness. So even if you reach that point where you are wealthy, there is need to continue investing and saving so that the money can keep coming.

That is something that those people who get instantly rich forget to do. Look for example those people who win a lottery. They get rich only for a while and never build long lasting wealth. This is because these people spend money more than they save or invest.

Others are those who inherited large sums of money. It could be money in the banks or existing businesses. You find that those people end up spending that money on luxuries instead of investing in business. They even neglect the already existing businesses such that it ends up not being profitable anymore.

Wealth is build from investment. Focus on having several businesses and investment platforms.