What Is Your Online Money Making Journey Till Now?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money online, I have a really long journey. today, I tend to make money online as I am working for many different kind of platforms that allow me to make money. However, I must say that my journey was not that great or a bed of rose. The fact remains that I have struggled a lot. I started to make money in the year 0216. However, even at that time, I was not a consistent person at all. I tried my best to find the right kind of money making opportunity since the mid 2000s, but I never gained any success at that time.

It was just like trying to find a needle on a stack of hay. During the mid 2000s, I tried to register on a survey website called AW Surveys. It was quite popular site at that time. However, the fact remains that it was not a legitimate site at all. The site has closed. Ever since, I desperate tried to find sites that could help me make money. However, the sad truth is that during the year 2005 to 2015, there were no real websites where you could possibly make money. I eventually gained success as now there are plenty of money making sites where you and I could make money! So, what is your journey when it comes to making money online?

SHAHID987

I started making money online 15 years back when the rules of many sites were very easy as I remember we used to upload only single raw home made video in You Tube and applied for adsense approval, and got it very soon. So I took these advantages and get almost 400$ from google adsense, then adsense tight its policies and most of us remain nowhere. After then I joined only one best ptc site which was Neobux it is still legitimate site I earned from there by investing and working. After then I started blogging and content writing. Nowadays I am working in affiliate marketing and writing for forums.