Earn Money Why is that most people use to doubt online money making most especially people in Nigeria??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed this days that ,any time am trying to tell some of my friend in Nigeria to joined me by making money online they never believed me.

Even when am trying to convince them.
I could remember one day after doing some task online and the site coordinated sent my dollars directly to my local bank Account to claim after which I collected the dollars through RIA and still show some of them ; could you believed that some of them still said its a scam? Yes they do not believe.

What else do they still want? This really touched me that ;why did people in Nigeria always doubt online money making and call it a scam?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know the actual reason why a lot of people do not believe there is a genuine way we can make money online because most people believe that anything that has to do with online way of making money is always a dubious way of money making, it is because of illiteracy because they are not getting proper education on how money is made online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people always doubt online making especially in this Nigeria, I don't really know why, maybe they ave been scammed in so many site they try to make online money,so they think anything concerning online money making are all scam not knowing that they are different ways they can make legitimate money online.

funmi

Verified member
If you are a Nigerian, this question should not be new to you. One of this reasons, I know is that many people have been scammed a lot through online,many people have lost thousands and millions to many online platforms that is why they find it very difficult to believe or invest their time or money on many online platforms. Even many people in Nigeria did not believe in cryptocurrency

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Many people always doubt online making especially in this Nigeria, I don't really know why, maybe they ave been scammed in so many site they try to make online money,so they think anything concerning online money making are all scam not knowing that they are different ways they can make legitimate money online.
not that they have been scam but they just believe that anything that has to do with online is always an illegal way of making money because they just believe that online is a place you can go and search for information and that is all,online is just another world entirely with skill you can make money also.

amandak

I have noticed this days that ,any time am trying to tell some of my friend in Nigeria to joined me by making money online they never believed me.

I could remember one day after doing some task online and the site coordinated sent my dollars directly to my local bank Account to claim after which I collected the dollars through RIA and still show some of them ; could you believed that some of them still said its a scam? Yes they do not believe.

What else do they still want? This really touched me that ;why did people in Nigeria always doubt online money making and call it a scam?
I think because making money online is not traditional and is still fairly new, a lot of people consider it a scam. They don't believe that it can actually work. I have come across the same thing with people in my life as well

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think because making money online is not traditional and is still fairly new, a lot of people consider it a scam. They don't believe that it can actually work. I have come across the same thing with people in my life as well
What could actually be the reason for this ? It bothers me when I find out that a lot of people are considering online business and something that does not exist with no possibility of making anything on it, online business is also a skill we all need to learn, this is all they do not understand.

Daregod

I don't know the actual reason why a lot of people do not believe there is a genuine way we can make money online because most people believe that anything that has to do with online way of making money is always a dubious way of money making, it is because of illiteracy because they are not getting proper education on how money is made online.
Can you show me some ways to make money online ?? I am from Nigeria

Daregod

Please can you point me to Some places I can make money from online as know everything don cost I no wan do bad abeg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Can you show me some ways to make money online ?? I am from Nigeria
actually there is no special way you can make money online about from having a skill, most people that are making money online are doing that with skill, there are alot of them to start with such as programming, transcribing or graphic and photo designing, they are all good to start.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ignorance is the first reason. Many people don't see online as a way of making money because they believe only physical goods can fetch you money. Asides that, most people have fallen victims of online fraud before hereby thinking all online platforms are full of fraudulent acts. Those are some of the reasons I think.