Why did you come to the world of cryptocurrencies?

Why did you choose crypto platform...?

• I am a general trader. I am not only in crypto. I am also doing trading in other fields.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For doing business (accept/give payment for goods in crypto)

• I am a cryptoanarchist

• Your answer (answer in comments)

• Total voters
I came to the world of crypto in 2019 and I was found that it is the easiest way to earn or multiply my assets but I was somehow wrong. This is not an easy field. We have to learn and work hard to understand the charts to make some profit.

I picked the option that is best suitable for me via cryptocurrency. I simply picked the option of, saving money and uding crypto currency as a makeshift for offline banking. I simply want to control my asset and not for it to be controlled by third party like the offline bank people, deducting my funds unnecessarily. With crypto, the value remains there for me, unless the bearish takes it down. At same time, the bullish can still take it up. That's why I prefer the long term investment plan for crypto currency. Because, it will definitely move higher than when I invested provided that I took an advantage of a bearish run.

Simply because I had discovered that I could earn from it, like earning on a daily basis; what could be greater than that. I knew about cryptocurrency and it's transactions early last year and if am to be honest, I realized an amount of money that I never imagined I would just through trading cryptocurrency.
I was kind of being useless offline as I was just a student and was earning nothing untill a friend introduced me to the business and assured me that it's something I could handle. His reason was because I was good with maths and so I could find my way around it, although no calculations was in cryptocurrency as I had earlier expected but I came to understand the fact that it was generating money for me.