Why Branding Is Important As A Freelancer

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Whenever I go on Fiverr, the first thing that I look for is who has the most well written gig description and informative guide gig video, it took me sometime before I recognize my method of sorting, I asked my friends and they said they don't deal with freelancers that have average gig descriptions and wacky photos.

These experience taught me that branding is very important for a freelancer because that's the way you'll be addressed, if everything look nice, just like halo effect, your service too will be nice and you'll be pleasant to work with.

Branding your name and what you do on the internet can be a herculean task, but you have to do it because it helps you standout.

Writing articles about your field help to give you visibility and let clients know that you actually know what you are doing.

Putting on nice pictures, can also help, you have to appeal to the emotional side, why do you think females get all the gigs, this is basically the reason.

Get some social proof, you can get your friends to buy some of your gigs and review you, this can boost your proof and give clients the feeling that you know your onions.

cmoneyspinner

Let's face it. If branding were not important why would there be a distinction made between brand name products and generic products. Branding has always been important and if you want to build your online reputation.

10 Golden Rules Of Personal Branding ~ forbes.com/sites/goldiechan/2018/11/08/10-golden-rules-personal-branding/

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Branding is important as a freelancer because it helps you stand out from the crowd. When you’re just starting out, it can be hard to get clients. especially if you don’t know how to market yourself or your work. But once you build up a portfolio and get some clients, branding becomes even more important.

Your brand is what people see when they search for your services online, so having a cohesive look and feel will help them find you when they're looking for you (and vice versa). It also helps potential clients determine whether they want to work with you or not by giving them an idea of what kind of work you offer and how much experience you have in that area.

When people see your brand on their computer screen, it gives them a sense of comfort knowing that they're getting someone who knows what they're doing and has done this kind of work before. which can increase their trust level and make the experience just as enjoyable as possible!

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
There are a few reasons why branding is important as a freelancer. The first reason is that a well-branded freelancer is more likely to be successful than a freelancer with no branding. A well-branded freelancer is able to stand out from the competition and attract clients.

The second reason why branding is important as a freelancer is that a well-branded freelancer is more likely to be able to find new clients. A well-branded freelancer is able to build a strong online presence and attract attention from potential clients.

The third reason why branding is important as a freelancer is that a well-branded freelancer is more likely to be able to find long-term clients. A well-branded freelancer is able to create a positive reputation and attract clients who are looking for long-term solutions