Why bitcoin is falling down?

Is bitcoin dump artificial,from the whales?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am 100% sure ,yes it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
According to information that is circulating around he actually bought a bitcoins of 1.5 billion dollars and sold it for 2 billion dollars, I made a profit of 500 million dollars and if that is transferred to the Nigerian currency is should be about 3 billion naira,have taken all the profit that we small traders could have made and claim for himself even while he is still rich.
The profit Elon musk sold off as profit from the Tesla motors treasury asset investment into Bitcoin is gigantic. Its more than the 3 billion Naira you quoted as profit for the invested funds. The total profit is around 249 billion naira. Multiply the total profit gained by the amount ×495 you'll understand what I'm saying.

According to information that is circulating around he actually bought a bitcoins of 1.5 billion dollars and sold it for 2 billion dollars, I made a profit of 500 million dollars and if that is transferred to the Nigerian currency is should be about 3 billion naira,have taken all the profit that we small traders could have made and claim for himself even while he is still rich.

We could have enjoyed our trading in peace but a lot of whales like Elon musk keep on draining from scalping the little of what we invested, I don't know why the power of money is controlling every aspect of nature. The influence of Elon musk has power over the whole cryptosystem.
That one is the chief advocate around all Cryptocurrency. His investment has taking all the coins off their toes and draining down as he removed some. He has removed BTC payment from the purchase of Tesla motors, only DOGE is allowed to use for purchase of the cars. He has influenced the crypto ecosystem with his money, and popularity. He should help the small traders earn too, as he is earning big from crypto, by purchasing high valued number of BTC to stand the coins back.

Bitcoin price at times get manipulated by the whales, they may agree together and buy large BTC, sell when the price is so high to earn dividends. Then why the price have fallen they buy again to sell. They just own the market, making the market look like artificial manipulated type. I just hope the price won't halve this one it is on the steady decline.
We could have enjoyed our trading in peace but a lot of whales like Elon musk keep on draining from scalping the little of what we invested, I don't know why the power of money is controlling every aspect of nature. The influence of Elon musk has power over the whole cryptosystem.

Bitcoin price at times get manipulated by the whales, they may agree together and buy large BTC, sell when the price is so high to earn dividends. Then why the price have fallen they buy again to sell. They just own the market, making the market look like artificial manipulated type. I just hope the price won't halve this one it is on the steady decline.

Actually alot of people are blaming Elon musk for the failing of bitcoins price,i just tend to believe this because when tesla suspended the used of bitcoins for transaction,the price of bitcoins has seriously drop to an unexpected Level, we are actually believing that everything will start coming up as soon as possible.