Why bitcoin is falling down?

Is bitcoin dump artificial,from the whales?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am 100% sure ,yes it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The price of Bitcoin actually dropped because of the ban of Bitcoin in China this is because China has many investors in Bitcoin and presently all investors from China are selling out their bitcoins because of the band of Bitcoin in China, and these have really affected the price of Bitcoin all over the world.

Bitcoin is dancing around the resistance level of $35,000-$37,000 in the last two weeks. I just hope things get better around the coin, let's see it move past the resistance level and start moving up again. I know it will take time for we crypto lovers, seeing BTC reaching its best landmark of $62,000 it reached last two months. The time if bull market is coming, and I'm sure it will take BTC closer to that mark.

The price of the crypto always depends on the transaction. When buyers are more than sellers then the price goes up and vice versa. Right now the buyers are vanishing maybe because of external factors. We shall be seeing the start of the negative posts about the crypto soon. Those who are losing will admit their losses.

The crypto is now trading well below of the resistance level of 40,000. It clearly indicates that the market has not recovered from the selling pressure yet. If the support near 35000 is also broken, then one more leg to the downside is imminent. Everything depends upon the next move. Be cautious if you are a bitcoin investor.
The price of BTC is always jumping up and down, is not stable since the bearish run started. The coin is reduced to $36,000 after reaching $40,000 when this message was put down here. I know its suffering as a result on the harsh call of China delisting crypto and other big investors flipping it up. Let's just hope the bullish run will soon take over.

Currently the price of Bitcoin is $40,000. It means Elon musk contact to the Bitcoin miner who reside in the North America is a fruitful one. They alone knows what they discussed that made the price to jump from $34,000 to $40,000. I was thinking the whole saga of the bearish run came as a result of Chinese government banning crypto in their country.
The crypto is now trading well below of the resistance level of 40,000. It clearly indicates that the market has not recovered from the selling pressure yet. If the support near 35000 is also broken, then one more leg to the downside is imminent. Everything depends upon the next move. Be cautious if you are a bitcoin investor.

I haven't heard of such kind of news as yet. It is more likely to be a hoax news. Otherwise market would have reacted quickly with such kind of developments.

Anyways, the good news already hitting the ears of investors. As Elon Musk had Telephonically contacted bitcoin miner of North America and discussed on the environmental effects of mining and measures of controlling it. This is a very positive development and market reacted quickly after this news. Bitcoin jumped from 34 k level to reach to as high as 39k level. Now setteled around 37k level.
Currently the price of Bitcoin is $40,000. It means Elon musk contact to the Bitcoin miner who reside in the North America is a fruitful one. They alone knows what they discussed that made the price to jump from $34,000 to $40,000. I was thinking the whole saga of the bearish run came as a result of Chinese government banning crypto in their country.

Yes, the crack down policy made by China, and Elon musk comments regarding the delisting of BTC payment option for Tesla motors. I heard in the last 48 hours that Chinese government have reinstated crypto back to use, and they aren't banning again. I don't know if its true or not. I just heard the news from @Sotherefore.
I haven't heard of such kind of news as yet. It is more likely to be a hoax news. Otherwise market would have reacted quickly with such kind of developments.

Anyways, the good news already hitting the ears of investors. As Elon Musk had Telephonically contacted bitcoin miner of North America and discussed on the environmental effects of mining and measures of controlling it. This is a very positive development and market reacted quickly after this news. Bitcoin jumped from 34 k level to reach to as high as 39k level. Now setteled around 37k level.

Bitcoin has been on roller coaster ride from past few weeks. The central point being Elon musk. His every tweet and comment gives earthquake to the cryptos. Though it has become a daily routine for Elon to post something new and investors are also gettinv used to it now.

The main reason behind the fall of the bitcoin was largely due to Elon Musk's comments and China's crack down policy on bitcoin. Though the market has digested the news. Seems like the market is heading for another upmove.
Yes, the crack down policy made by China, and Elon musk comments regarding the delisting of BTC payment option for Tesla motors. I heard in the last 48 hours that Chinese government have reinstated crypto back to use, and they aren't banning again. I don't know if its true or not. I just heard the news from @Sotherefore.

Bitcoin has been on roller coaster ride from past few weeks. The central point being Elon musk. His every tweet and comment gives earthquake to the cryptos. Though it has become a daily routine for Elon to post something new and investors are also gettinv used to it now.

The main reason behind the fall of the bitcoin was largely due to Elon Musk's comments and China's crack down policy on bitcoin. Though the market has digested the news. Seems like the market is heading for another upmove.

When the price is falling down heavily is an advantage for those who will be investing their treasury asset and wait for it to spearhead back to the top. As for those who bought when the coin is facing bullish, and all of a sudden started dropping. They'll be the ones to regret bitterly for such decline, but if they allow it for some time, without panicking too much they will still recover their funds and make profit too.

The price of Bitcoin actually dropped because of the ban of Bitcoin in China this is because China has many investors in Bitcoin and presently all investors from China are selling out their bitcoins because of the band of Bitcoin in China, and these have really affected the price of Bitcoin all over the world.
Have your own guesses. Just I read one discussion at BMF and in it writer is saying that this person, I forget name, selling bitcoin and it is the cause of fall down. We must be remember that if one is selling than it some one are buying these. Who are buying when it price falling down every day?

Yes, honesty and working smart should be adopted by us. Greed is the problem of the world, without greed today, i don't think their will be any sort of cheating online or offline, corruption everywhere. The world could have been peaceful minded, the people could've been bouncing in gloriousness, and not vaingloriousness. So when investing in crypto we should invest wisely, and not let greed ruin our trading time.
Greed is just everywhere around the world and it is so rampant in Africa especially in our own country because it is greed that make our country to be as corrupt as its,the politician is trying to take everything for themselves without considering the citizen of her country.it's so annoying that we are suffering because few people use taking the resources of our nation.

We need to be wise and whatever we are doing and I come to understand that whatever we are doing in this world we should try as much as possible to do away with greeds because this is one of the thing that can destroy a man,honesty and smart working is the best option if we want to succeed.
Yes, honesty and working smart should be adopted by us. Greed is the problem of the world, without greed today, i don't think their will be any sort of cheating online or offline, corruption everywhere. The world could have been peaceful minded, the people could've been bouncing in gloriousness, and not vaingloriousness. So when investing in crypto we should invest wisely, and not let greed ruin our trading time.

That's why an old adage keeps saying, the poor gets poorer, and the rich keeps getting richer, day by day. All because, they invested wisely and collecting the little amount made by poor, cos the poor always like food, and other consumables, or low income investment, don't like taking risks. They are just interested in eating food, that's why you see dangote, go into producing garri, rice and so on to satisfy the poor masses and earn more. Elon musk knew that, through is influence lots of people will come in, to invest their funds, cos they know it will surely yield out profit to them. But they never knew the Elon musk investment is simply for his own gain, he removed such invested funds unexpectedly, and the price of Bitcoin is now halved.
We need to be wise and whatever we are doing and I come to understand that whatever we are doing in this world we should try as much as possible to do away with greeds because this is one of the thing that can destroy a man,honesty and smart working is the best option if we want to succeed.

Naz

Bitcoin is suffering at the hands of headlines today. An email scam has flooded the news. The email, said to come from Microsoft, has had thousands of people questioning how to get their bitcoins back. However, experts warn it is likely a hoax, as you have to log in with your Microsoft account to get your bitcoins.

Something wrong is happening when the price of bitcoin falls, on the day when bitcoin classic is shutting down and people are becoming aware of it?

Not just one, but seven coins on the chopping block: the more assets you own on the blockchain, the greater the damage when a hard fork occurs. The upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork, to be followed by Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold and Litecoin Cash, will be painful for most people in bitcoin.

Several users of these bitcoin-based assets have created wallets to protect their value, particularly those who had put money into these in the hope of the price rising in future. But if bitcoin cash is successful in becoming more widely adopted, they may not get their money back.

this man is actually serious for business and he is very much ready to get all the money even from the poorest little investors that is struggling to survive, this is the power of money when you have money a lot of poor people will even bring money to you while they become poorer and you become richer.is so sad
That's why an old adage keeps saying, the poor gets poorer, and the rich keeps getting richer, day by day. All because, they invested wisely and collecting the little amount made by poor, cos the poor always like food, and other consumables, or low income investment, don't like taking risks. They are just interested in eating food, that's why you see dangote, go into producing garri, rice and so on to satisfy the poor masses and earn more. Elon musk knew that, through is influence lots of people will come in, to invest their funds, cos they know it will surely yield out profit to them. But they never knew the Elon musk investment is simply for his own gain, he removed such invested funds unexpectedly, and the price of Bitcoin is now halved.

The profit Elon musk sold off as profit from the Tesla motors treasury asset investment into Bitcoin is gigantic. Its more than the 3 billion Naira you quoted as profit for the invested funds. The total profit is around 249 billion naira. Multiply the total profit gained by the amount ×495 you'll understand what I'm saying.
this man is actually serious for business and he is very much ready to get all the money even from the poorest little investors that is struggling to survive, this is the power of money when you have money a lot of poor people will even bring money to you while they become poorer and you become richer.is so sad

probably bitcoin will fall more, elon musk, owner of tesla is a very influential guy in this business, and said that he will probably sell his btc.
Just for few minutes it is 41K. Rumors are playing important roll in setting trend of price of many things, stocks, grains and other online business. Don't know what it reality behind the statement of owner of tesla. It may be rumor. So it is not fair to believe of these types of news until source is not reliable

probably bitcoin will fall more, elon musk, owner of tesla is a very influential guy in this business, and said that he will probably sell his btc.

Bitcoin is suffering at the hands of headlines today. An email scam has flooded the news. The email, said to come from Microsoft, has had thousands of people questioning how to get their bitcoins back. However, experts warn it is likely a hoax, as you have to log in with your Microsoft account to get your bitcoins.

Something wrong is happening when the price of bitcoin falls, on the day when bitcoin classic is shutting down and people are becoming aware of it?

Not just one, but seven coins on the chopping block: the more assets you own on the blockchain, the greater the damage when a hard fork occurs. The upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork, to be followed by Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold and Litecoin Cash, will be painful for most people in bitcoin.

Several users of these bitcoin-based assets have created wallets to protect their value, particularly those who had put money into these in the hope of the price rising in future. But if bitcoin cash is successful in becoming more widely adopted, they may not get their money back.
Yes it is fall down up to 35K Many have opinion that till the end of this year it will touch to 1Lack$. But now it is too easy. Today I read that China order to its bank to stop dealing in bitcoin. So it is the reason for fall down its prices. Today it improved and it price is 40K$. It time to invest in it