Why are There so Many Companies Selling Same Product?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of companies running the same product, because that's how business works. I think it's important for people to understand this, because it can be frustrating when you see so many companies all doing the same thing. It's like they're all competing to see who can run the biggest and best version of their product, which is exactly what they should be doing.

But there's another reason why there are so many companies running the same product. That reason is: It's hard to run a company. It takes time, money and resources to build something like that. So if you want to make a living from your work you have to be able to convince other people that your idea is better than theirs. That means you need to show them how great your product will be for them in some way - by providing some kind of benefit or value that makes them want to buy it instead of someone else's product.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that a lot of companies sell the same product. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. In my opinion, the reason these companies sell the same product is that the people ,the consumers, are interested in this kind of product. The market decides and moves the products around the world.