Which Profitable Offline business can #100,000 start

Olajidey

As a Nigerian what business I mean profitable business can one hundred thousand naira starts and there will be profit, I know of many businesses that if you put this money you will not make a profit that is why I am asking my Nigerians guys if they have any clue of business one hundred thousand nairas can start and it will yield good profit.
Considering the fact that things are expensive and you will have to get a shop unless the business you want to recommend did not require you to own a shop because the one-hundred thousand nairas is not even enough to own a shop in some cases.
so, which kind of business can one hundred thousand naira be enough to start with

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Answering your question, one could check some factors like your location and what sells best there. If I am to answer you based on what I know about my own environment, #100,000 could be used to start a provision shop in your area (that's if the competition is not high already).
Try to so make basic ingredients available because they would always be on demand by families since they would definitely be cooking every day.
With this, you are sure of making sales and generating some profits at the end of the day.
After generating some profits, you can now expand the business and reinvest to make more profit.

marcusfe

A hundred thousand Naira is still a reasonable amount of money to start small business in Nigeria. You can use the money to star farming business and you will be amazed of the return you will get within the period of one year. If you need to go into farming with such amount of money you need to think of food crops farming. Another business you can start with that money is POS services. With 100k you can get a big umbrella and a POS machine and start your business.

Peppul

Well there are so many offline businesses that 100k or less can start. You can try these businesses.
1. Organic drink production and sales - people are becoming increasingly aware of the health implication of processed food and soda because of high risk of diabetes and high blood pressure. This has caused a constant drift from soft drinks to naturally made drinks and fruit juices without sugar and additives. So anyone who goes into production and sales of naturally made drinks now is in to make lots of profits.
2. Phone charging business - it's no longer news that having stable and constant power supply is a challenge in Nigeria. Your target audience for this business are not people who have alternative source of power supply but those who don't. So this should be considered when deciding a location for your business. Nys camp is a very good location for this business idea as corpers don't have nowhere to charge their phones and would pay any amount.
3. Laundry and dry cleaning business also too.
4. pos business
5. grilling business - you can start a suya joint or chicken barbeque too.
there are so many others you can start you just have to choose.

Akinwumi wale

As a Nigerian what business I mean profitable business can one hundred thousand naira starts and there will be profit, I know of many businesses that if you put this money you will not make a profit that is why I am asking my Nigerians guys if they have any clue of business one hundred thousand nairas can start and it will yield good profit.
Considering the fact that things are expensive and you will have to get a shop unless the business you want to recommend did not require you to own a shop because the one-hundred thousand nairas is not even enough to own a shop in some cases.
so, which kind of business can one hundred thousand naira be enough to start with
A hundred thousand naira is enough to start off a business offline when there's adequate planning, one of the business you can venture in is small chops business where they sell small chops like doughnut egg roll Amara and other small chops doesn't require a shop to start up this business and it can bring adequate and maximum profit when the capital is used meaningfully so 100000 Naira is more none enough start up an offline business that will bring profit.

Kennysplash

Verified member
That amount is enough to start a decent business. You can try popcorn selling. Find a place with high pedestrians and set up a popcorn stall. You will need a generator and a popcorn machine. A machine is about 45k, you can get a place for free or for little money and start your busy. You can also sell small chops, like scotch egg, chinchin, doughnuts etc. You can as well try out smoothies like kunu, sobo, kunu Aya and so on. There are many businesses 100k can start, as long as you are observant and innovative.

Nii41

There are certain businesses you can start with 100k and definitely gain a lot of money. You can start a dry cleaning business. 100k is enough to purchase the items you will need, like a good washing machine, iron, ironing board, etc. Depending on the brand of iron and washing machine you go for, you can spend less than 100k to startup. For busy individuals who do not have time for laundry, they will surely seek the services of a dry cleaner, even some people that do their laundry themselves, there are certain clothes they take to the dry cleaner. Dry cleaning business is certainly a profitable business to venture into.

Hina

One of the greatest ways to generate good business ideas is to take time off and relax. It frees your mind up to think. And most importantly, it gives your mind space for the creativity to flow. A lot of the times, most of the best ideas are right under our nose… we’re just so busy and constantly moving that we don’t even notice.