Which Payment processor will you consider as the best?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am going with payoneer. I would have gone with PayPal but its features are not fully supported in my country. Besides, the charge rate for PayPal transaction is very high and they close down account without trying to give enough reason especially when they notice foul play on the side of the account trader. The recent increment in payoneer makes me want to dislike it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
the only reason why Paypal is considered best is because it is the oldest and it is reliable unlike many payment processors that went scams. in the past many payment processors like Liberty Reserve were closed and the owner of Liberty Reserve was jailed. This is not something that will ever happen to Paypal. Other than that, I really do not see any reason why Paypal should be used.
I know PayPal is secured legitimate st the moment, they aren't going to run away like the way liberty reserve's owner did to run away with people's funds. That's why jail never eluded him, he went there successfully without excuses cos he's a fraudulent man for carrying others money to varnish.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to choosing payment processor or gateway. Everyone will dabble into the ones favourable to them, I'll simply say crypto payment is the best for those who fall short of PayPal payment option. But if you aren't short of using PayPal then surely PayPal will be your preferred option of cashing out your funds cos of how reliable and trusted it is.

the only reason why Paypal is considered best is because it is the oldest and it is reliable unlike many payment processors that went scams. in the past many payment processors like Liberty Reserve were closed and the owner of Liberty Reserve was jailed. This is not something that will ever happen to Paypal. Other than that, I really do not see any reason why Paypal should be used.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to choosing payment processor or gateway. Everyone will dabble into the ones favourable to them, I'll simply say crypto payment is the best for those who fall short of PayPal payment option. But if you aren't short of using PayPal then surely PayPal will be your preferred option of cashing out your funds cos of how reliable and trusted it is.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The best payment option for me is cryptocurrency. There is no region restrictions and it is very safe. Although the most widely accepted form of payment is PayPal it is restricted in many countries. In my country you cannot receive payment on it except you bypass them which is very risky, you can have all your money that you worked hard for frozen if you are not careful. Other payment options like payoneer, payeer, Skrill have high withdrawal fees. That is why I don't work on any platform that does not payout through cryptocurrency.

Apart from cryptocurrencies, I think Payeer is also a very good option when it comes to accepting payments and making payments. It has much lower fees for internal transactions and you can also receive cryptocurrencies becasue Payeer has also integrated cryptocurrencies into their payment processor. It is also a relaible payment method that is also supported by many exchangers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to choosing the favourable payment gateway lots of people will choose make favours them than others. I have a paypal account recently, but its not yet verified but i can receive payment from it and still send out payment worldwide. But if you ask me which one is my best, I'll simply say "crypto payment, especially LTC, BCH.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Right now, I consider getting paid through cryptocurrencies as the best payment method. Most of the cryptocurrencies that I receive payment with have really low transaction fees and I can easily convert them to my local currency. I am really glad that most earning sites are now offerring cryptocurrencies as a payment option.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I like PerfectMoney payment processor. It is the best payment processor I have ever used and I can even use a variety of exchangers to exchange my PerfectMoney balance to real cash. They work with a good amount of exchangers and you can even exchange your Perfect Money balance to western union. Perfect Money has been online for almost 14 years right now and they have gained a lot of trust of people.

Segshowee

There are many payment gateways these day and many of them have been doing very fine but notwithstanding there is still the one that will perform better than the other. I know many people will like to pick PayPal because of it's popularity but we should not forget that PayPal is not accepted in some countries or the services APIs limited in some ways. These countries where PayPal service is limited or denied will never chose it ad the best. Other popular payment processors include, Payoneer, netellar, payeer, perfect money etc and now cryptocurrency is joining them. Which of these payment gateways among others do you believe renders the best service?
To me Cryptocurrencies render the best service. It is safe, secured and devoid of bureaucracies. The transfering process is very swift too.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When we are talking about the best and we are to vote for the best. Many people will choose PayPal. And that is because it is the oldest and the most trusted of all.
But I will never vote for PayPal. They blocked my account that I had some dollars in it. Since I have been earning money online, I have never had complain on any payment processor except PayPal. The best of all the payment processor I have used is payeer. They have low fees. And the best part of it is that they allows transfer from payeer to other payment processor like perfect money. And I have used my payeer account to transact to perfect money many times

Kennysplash

Verified member
The best payment option for me is cryptocurrency. There is no region restrictions and it is very safe. Although the most widely accepted form of payment is PayPal it is restricted in many countries. In my country you cannot receive payment on it except you bypass them which is very risky, you can have all your money that you worked hard for frozen if you are not careful. Other payment options like payoneer, payeer, Skrill have high withdrawal fees. That is why I don't work on any platform that does not payout through cryptocurrency.

D

Deleted member 28127

Now I am using Payeer because the fees are lowest and supported in several websites. Add to that for Payoneer it is related to freelancing websites so it is good to have payoneer mastercard and shop online after hard working of fiverr. But for Skrill it stills the best for the webhosting. For PayPal it is not available in my country so I didn't try it. PerfectMoney is simular to Payeer but I didn't try it also. So it depends on websites you are working on.