Which Online Way Of Making Money Will You Recommend For You Son Or Daughter?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online has become something that a lot of people are are now engaging in it. Though it is not as easy as other people see it outside the box but it is something less stressful. Online money making is one of the way to make money without sweating and a lot of people are now making a lot of money out of it.

When online money making is done on the right way, one can then become a millionaire without a doubt but if it is done on the wrong way, then one can also gain nothing. There are so many ways to make money online but the best ways that can lead you into riches demand skills which most people don't have.

Becoming freelancer, affiliate marketer and tutor online are good ways to become rich. But as I said these also needs special skills before you can become a successful online. There are some people who are making a lot of money from online just by creating websites and then selling them to online companies or even individuals and organizations who need a website. Some are even online programmers and others. All these people are making huge amount of money online.

So how will you advice or recommend you son or daughter to make money online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
First, I will take into consideration what he or she likes you very much and from there I can deduce my conclusion on recommending a very good way of making money for him or her.

But if I am left to choose I will probably choose cryptocurrency because of how lucrative it is and the opportunity it provides for anyone to make money.

For me, cryptocurrency is probably one of the best way of making money on the internet provided you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works. You just have to be very careful and study the market well then you are probably on your way to financial freedom.

Another online business I can recommend is blogging. blogging is on that probably a very good business venture for anyone to go into and make a lot of money on the internet. If he or she can create a very good content then the chances of making money passively in the nearest future is very high.

Once you have a very good blog, you can use it for a lot of things and become a successful. You can use it for internet marketing, you can also use it to anything at all, you also have the chance to make money from Google adsense.

Rachael

Verified member
Right now, I do not have a son or daughter but when the time comes, with my level of experience online, I would try to caution them to be careful on the type of sites they join. I would advise them to go for what interests them online but it must be legitimate and also give them my own possible suggestions. It is not in my place to force my children into engaging on a site that does not rhyme with their level of interests. This can make the children not to be productive in the field. It is better to go for what motivates them, so they could be committed and withstand the challenges that comes by it. If children are being forced or compelled, there are greater chances that; they would not dedicate quality time.

I would also recommend freelancing and tech skills to my children, this is because I am so sure of the money that comes from these if an individual is creative and have innovative ideas. Lastly, I would introduce my children into cryptocurrency trading at a latter time when he or she is acquainted with the strategies and technicalities from the tech skills which can be applied when reading.

Ajebo25

Verified member
thanks for your reasonable question some people have passion just to scam others it is in their blood and uncontrollable I remember chatting on WhatsApp one day and I was messaged by an unknown person I was, startled at first but then read the message and it said " how are you sorry to badge into your dm I have an update for you but before I can there it can I trust you?? we will share the profit 30/60.
i was inquisitive to know what the update was my mind was telling me that it was a scam but I said to my self " I've been online for a long time I should be able to counter his scope then I asked him what the update was, he asked me if I had sporty bet account and I said yes then he told me that I should fund it I lied to him that I have fund it with 5k then he sent me a link and told me ti click the link and follow the instructions on the website I as soon as I got to the website I notice the website was fake it asked me the password of my sporty bet account so people just scam their fellow humans to make quick money which is bad

SANIA

I would want my son or daughter to do whatever they like.
Because when one person do whatever he wants to do then he loves doing that thing and I will advise them to cash out these skills.

Like I love designing but my parents have forced me to go into Biotechnology.
Although I have topped my Bs hons in the subject but I have not really enjoyed that.

But two years back I learned about freelancing and how to cash out these skills.
I continued my passion of designing as a side business and now Alhamdulillah I am earning money by cashing out this amazing skill.
I am much happy now because I can make money while doing something I love.

I hope everyone can find a way to make money while doing whatever makes them happy.

In this sense you donot feel tired and frustrated and you enjoy your profession and it leads you to become more active and enjoy the money making process.

I would also like to add that one should know how to cash out money.
Some skills are in more demand than others and you have to continuously update yourself in order to become a pro in this field.

I wish everyone all the best for the future.