Which online career makes tons of money in your country.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The internet is filled with so many jobs and career opportunities in which you and I can indulge on , either as members or as users so as to get paid reasonably and comfortably . Despite the fact that jobs and careers are numerous in the internet some of these jobs and careers seems to work better in some regions of the world than other regions of the world . Presently in Nigeria majority of people are so much invested their time and energy including their monetary resources and assets on the investment of cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading . And by far this has been one of the most successful investments on the internet that has successfully turn majority of people into billionaires and millionaires . That is why almost everywhere in the internet you come across advertised cryptocurrency of forex trading platforms even robot mechanisms .

Affiliate marketing and freelancing are mostly taken up by students in Nigeria , and to some extent this has been another incredible online job or activity that has totally pay the majority of individuals in Nigeria reasonably and comfortably , but in my own study and research it is nothing compared to the many majority who have invested in cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment . Personally since the Year 2019 I have taken up the intention to learn cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment and to be sincere the experience since then has been good and rewarding .

Mostly people with jobs are making plenty of money online, and those who are well connected, have relatives and friends holding top government jobs. Experienced investors, professionals from powerless communities do not make much money, since their leads, orders are stolen and diverted to those who are well connected. In fact professionals and investors from powerless communities are not allowed to make any money locally online, they only make a small amount from customers outside the country.

In general, professions that offer more professional and specific service tend to get paid more their services. As such, one of these highest paying online jobs is coaching. Most coaches are hired or they have paid courses that teach people exactly how to solve a problem that make a people a lot of money. The more specific the problem and the more money solving it brings, the more a coach can charge.

Others jobs that I've seen that pay well are copywriting, professional blogging and Vlogging, book publishing on Amazon Kindle. Web design and programming are good examples too.

In terms of businesses that pay well, cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are good alternatives like you stated. However you have to be really good to persistently make good money. This is true especially in bear markets like this one, and lately people have been turning to other aspects of crypto Ike arbitrage and staking to earn more instead of trying to trade in such a choppy market.

In my country, the online work or career that makes tons of money is crypto currency. That is why a lot of youths these days invest in crypto currencies. Affiliate marketing is also another online career that sells in my country.

Sometimes the ability for a particular online career to be profitable and considerably paying totally varies from countries to countries and it is totally true that a particular online career or job that totally makes reasonable amount of money in Nigeria may not make a reasonable amount of money in the United States even if the same individuals engaging in the same online career have the same mindset and the same possibility to hope for .

It is absolutely something great to say that the internet has totally made it very versatile for individuals like you want to make money online but engaging in varieties of online carriers but the ability for us to choose an online career suitable and satisfied by us which also it's our comfortability totally depends on how conducive it is to exist in our country . In Nigeria investment and online activities such as cryptocurrency investment and forex trading and also affiliate marketing and website freelancing are totally some of the online investment and jobs that makes real cash and real money online .

Mostly people with jobs are making plenty of money online, and those who are well connected, have relatives and friends holding top government jobs. Experienced investors, professionals from powerless communities do not make much money, since their leads, orders are stolen and diverted to those who are well connected. In fact professionals and investors from powerless communities are not allowed to make any money locally online, they only make a small amount from customers outside the country.

Cryptocurrencies and forex are very promising but full of risk, therefore use idle money, Youtubers are also very promising but only a few people are successful, making $15,000 per month, Actually any online job can also make fantastic money but it takes a long process and time To achieve this, to become a professional crypto or forex trader, we need at least 2 years, so the main thing is that we must persevere and don't give up.

there are several ways people used to make money online in this part of the world. some of the businesses people venture into the internet to make some good amount of money for themselves are;

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the best businesses you can venture into presently on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself if you are able to acquire the necessary knowledge and find something that works.

Several people want to make money on affiliate marketing but they are not ready to go through the necessary mentorship and pay the necessary money required for them to acquire the knowledge.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another goal skill and business venture several people use to make some good amount of money for themselves or the internet in this part of the world. Amazon Kindle publishing is also another good business venture to make some good amount of money for yourself.

The internet is filled with so many jobs and career opportunities in which you and I can indulge on , either as members or as users so as to get paid reasonably and comfortably . Despite the fact that jobs and careers are numerous in the internet some of these jobs and careers seems to work better in some regions of the world than other regions of the world . Presently in Nigeria majority of people are so much invested their time and energy including their monetary resources and assets on the investment of cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading . And by far this has been one of the most successful investments on the internet that has successfully turn majority of people into billionaires and millionaires . That is why almost everywhere in the internet you come across advertised cryptocurrency of forex trading platforms even robot mechanisms .

Affiliate marketing and freelancing are mostly taken up by students in Nigeria , and to some extent this has been another incredible online job or activity that has totally pay the majority of individuals in Nigeria reasonably and comfortably , but in my own study and research it is nothing compared to the many majority who have invested in cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment . Personally since the Year 2019 I have taken up the intention to learn cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment and to be sincere the experience since then has been good and rewarding .
Writing is a career that helps a lot of people go make money. Writing is one of the most popular online businesses that you can engage in and you will surely make a reasonable amount of money.
Let's talk about bloggers. They are writers too and they are making so much money. Some people also write on Amazon Kindle Publishing which is one of the biggest ways that writers earn.
At the same time, some writers prefer to write on people's blog. Some writers even prefer what we call ghostwriting. In ghostwriting, the writer would not be acknowledged but he will surely get paid for what he has written.
In my little opinion, I think writing is one of the major careers out there that fetches a
lot of money for people not only in my country but for people in every part of the world. Writing is a good profession.
Writers make so much money. I can tell that