Shares/Stock Which one should i invest my money Shares or Bonds?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Its has been long now that I had been thinking about a business I can invest my money(resources) but I was advise that I should either invest my money in Shares or Bond.
The idea I have concerning shares is that one can buy shares and resale it back when its appreciate in price and according to the definition of shares its can be desribe
as a unit of equity ownership interest in a corporation that exist as a financial asset providing for an equal distribution in the any residual profits,if any are declared,in the form of dividends.
Shares represent equity ownership in a corporation of financial asset, owned by investors who exchange capital in return for these units.

But according to the Bond can be describe as a fixed income instrument that represents a loan made by investor to a borrower (typically corporate or govern mental).
A bond could be seen or thought as an I.o.u between the lender and borrower that includes the details of the loan and its payment. Bond are use by companies,state, and government to finance projects and operation.
So which one did you think I should invest in and that can give me good returns or profit?
You idea is needed.

marcusfe

I strongly recommend a bond over share. Bond especially the governmental one has a more reliability than share. It is possible that a company in which one buys a share may run into loss but it's not likely that your governmental bond be affected.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
When you buy shares in a reliable company then you will not run loss at all. I prefer shares to bond for just one reason and that is because if you give your money to the government they will pay you back with Interest but the main money and Interest will be almost the same if the value of the nations money does not appreciate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer share to bond. Although government bond is very certain that you will get your money back but it may not be as you hope for especially if there is inflation or even devaluation in the country. But in share, the profit of the company will be shared based on your money and the fact is that you can get money as and when due. But in bond, government may not give you the money as at when due.

A

Annacharles

I will recommend investing in e-commerce invocation.
E.g FES one international trading company.
Check my profile and chat me on Facebook.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I was in your position I use the money and invest in cryptocurrency that is promising and forget about the money for 2 years and I will reap much profit from the investment,cryptocurrency investment is so much profit is that is why I consider investing in for long-term. You only get maximum profit if you want to invest it for long term.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you mean by shares is the shares of stocks of a corporation then I would go for it. The stock market is volatile and you can earn a big profit in a short time although it is also vice versa which means you can also lose. But investing in a blue chip stock is very safe. As long as you can wait for a year or 2 then the profit would be substantial.